Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1885
I'm a little surprised that it doesn't appear to have clasps for a detachable shoulder strap, which I thought was pretty standard for that style. Drew, is that something that we just can't see/is going to be added, or is it a pure tote-style?
I'll be very interested to see prices. That's a great-looking bag.
Ugh, if it comes with a shoulder strap I don't think I'll be able to resist.
I want it lined with shearling, but lets keep it under $100 because otherwise I can ask a Pakistani dude to make it for around that cost anyways. Lets have zippers be riri because ykk is too heavy and ugly. Can I have it in a medium whiskey in Unicorn leather? No actually lets stick with black because my complexion doesn't go well with brown color. Oh, and how do I mold that snap flap?
You know what? forget it. I am a poor pre-med student so I can't afford it now anyways. I hope this bag is still available 10 years later so I can most definitely buy for sure promise to the gods of Jawnz
It's to attach the bag to a tiedown fitting or other suitable restraint device. One does not simply toss their helmet bag in the backseat of an aircraft.
This specific helmet bag is not designed for a detachable shoulder strap. The later helmet bags that replaced this design used detachable straps, but they were larger and it was warranted. It really isn't necessary for a bag this size and would only detract from the authenticity. This design could function as a s/s weekender depending how you pack, but it might be smaller than you think. A pair of shoes, some shirts, and an ipad/whatever would work fine. It is amazingly suited for a day bag.
This bag is for the guy who needs something to carry around their stuff in all day whether it be from school/work to play and transition perfectly. For someone who doesn't want a backpack or daypack because it might not fit his look, because a briefcase would be too serious, doesn't want a messenger bag because every other guy around him is carrying one, a duffle too gym-like, and doesn't want to carry a canvas tote because he doesn't want to look like all the other grocery-shopping Americana Bros/L.L. Bean Husbands. This bag fits that niche. .
I feel like whenever I wear my backpack to class with my leather it diminishes the typical bad boy shit look. Looks fine with my varsity though.
Def interested to see what other bag options Drew has cooking. This looks promising.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Handmade Bead Bracelets Made to Measure (wood, horn, semiprecious... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Bespoke England - Fine Shoes and Accessories; Official Affiliate... 3 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw