or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1883

post #28231 of 41337

also, what's the hook there for, noticed it on all helmet bags

 

must have something to do w/ actual military function, but what is it...to hook your canteen?  lol8[1].gif

post #28232 of 41337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

also, what's the hook there for, noticed it on all helmet bags

 

must have something to do w/ actual military function, but what is it...to hook your canteen?  lol8[1].gif

To attach the bag to the bike would be my bet but idrk :/

post #28233 of 41337
Quote:
Originally Posted by RXS09 View Post

To attach the bag to the bike would be my bet but idrk :/
As far as I know, the original helmet bags were designed to hold an aviator's helmet.
post #28234 of 41337
post #28235 of 41337

you look nothing like your avatar

 

(nice fit btw)

 

oh and nice case too ....indigo elago...

post #28236 of 41337
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocarsgo View Post

 

 

So here are the promised fit pics

 

The pic with me folding my arms pulls the jacket quite tight around my back, again, will this ease off with some stretching or have I just sized it too small?

 

 

Any advise?

 

Also, here's a fit pic of the TOJ1

 

post #28237 of 41337

Saint Laurent duffle looking suspiciously similar to TOJ duffle patch[1].gif

post #28238 of 41337
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

Saint Laurent duffle looking suspiciously similar to TOJ duffle patch[1].gif

Well they already pretty  much knocked off the TOJ1... #ConspiracyTheory

post #28239 of 41337
Helmet bag looks really sexy (reminds me of snow's MMM bag tbh), but I think the shared market between people who buy ToJ leathers and those who would buy a JC helmet bag is more limited than those who would buy a weekender or backpack. The stigma of femininity is strong, and the versatility is more limited.

A suede daypack however...instakop
post #28240 of 41337

Hedi the TOJ fanboy

post #28241 of 41337

Also suede daypack, yes. 

 

 

yes.

post #28242 of 41337
+1 to what reedobandito said
post #28243 of 41337
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Helmet bag looks really sexy (reminds me of snow's MMM bag tbh), but I think the shared market between people who buy ToJ leathers and those who would buy a JC helmet bag is more limited than those who would buy a weekender or backpack. The stigma of femininity is strong, and the versatility is more limited.

A suede daypack however...instakop

New name, new customer base. On a related note, MMM shopper bag gets more expensive every goddamn season.
post #28244 of 41337
- daily double -
post #28245 of 41337
I got the Saint Laurent bomber because it looked just like the T0J1 (though the body is made from cotton since this is meant to be a spring/summer jacket) and the T0J didn't seem to be on sale anymore. . In light of the 2013T0J0 release, has anyone had any luck requesting raglan sleeves to get close to the T0J1 or (even better but sees unlikely) has anyone had luck asking for a custom order? I only recently heard of T0J and wanted to know if anyone had anly luck getting something like this. I know many are partial to the full leathers, but I went through the thread and see I'm not alone in the liking of the blacked out varsity so figured it's worth asking...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011