Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1847
Styleforum Top Picks
Some new material news: lots of new goat colors. The new ones are unglazed, so less sheen than the goat we've previously used. Will put those and the few newer post-color chart colors I missed onto a new updated color chart. New goat is very nice, same pebbled texture, normal sheen, colors from olive to yellow (which is pretty pleasant, for being yellow leather) - and then apart from that:
This new goat you speak of, is there a dark (or darkish) brown? If so, would you recommend it over the "old" goat, for say, a 4-zip MDR?
Sign me up for this minimalist TOJ0, especially after the disastrous fit with the Patrik Ervell varsity. What do you have in mind for the new-gen baseball?
I'd felt the black lamb before and knew how much thicker it was, but wow this thing feels so much heavier than my cream 4-zip.
Re: cuff opening, these do seem bigger than before, though not sure if it's partly because these aren't convertible cuffs. Not really gonna lose sleep over it though.
Edited by magicalporks - 2/20/13 at 11:40am
Any pictures of the gold zippers? I think they could look either really good on black
Ok TOJ disciples. I've been planning on selling this jacket that I fell in love with because it felt too long and I'm not sure about the shoulders. But I wanted to get feedback before I did something I regret forever!
Jacket is a bit tight around the midsection, but I plan on losing a couple dozen pounds this year. The waist kind of hits my hips and I'm not sure I can pull it off. It's hugging my hips and the top arc of my ass. It's actually a little too tight to be worn comfortably closed without pulling the lower zipper up a bit. (It flares out a little as you can see. I am kind of hoping weight loss will help this...)
Lastly, the arms are a bit tight. They feel snug with just a regular t-shirt on. A longsleeve makes them feel tight and a sweater would make it uncomfortable.
So..after wearing in my bomber a bit and re-introducing carbs to my diet I've come to realize that the armholes are insanely high and borderline uncomfortable. The jacket is super tight on my upper back (near my pits) and may be too small in the shoulders for me as well. For future reference, does a larger upper arm measurement lower the armholes/make the jacket fit more relaxed? I feel like I'm wearing a girls jacket sometimes right now lol, maybe its the fur
So..after wearing in my bomber a bit and re-introducing carbs to my diet I've come to realize that the armholes are insanely high and borderline uncomfortable. The jacket is super tight on my upper back (near my pits) and may be too small in the shoulders for me as well. For future reference, does a larger upper arm measurement lower the armholes/make the jacket fit more relaxed?
i dunno , judging from your pics a few pages back, it doesn't look tight at all--big if anything. are you layering?
that said, sell to me
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 second ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › ((((Start)))) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons Live NFL 1 minute ago
- › (((WATCH™)))Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons Live NFL Stream 1 minute ago
- › FrEE@!@!@! Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons Live StReaM NFL 1 minute ago
- › (((Live!^!Stream)))Enjoy Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › WATCHNOW! Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons Live NFL... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)