EMS is no joke, jackets coming in fast.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1844
Styleforum Top Picks
I got the black trousers and I can say it's def a suiting fabric. Thin, slight sheen and lightweight. I wouldn't wear it with just a tee and sneakers. Needs some kind of semi-formal or decently structured outerwear / jacket if you're gonna wear it with a tee.
You dress kind of SZ right? Not sure if it would work with some of those pretty out there textures.
Exactly same thing here with my new MDR. For some reason I kinda thought that the 5,5" width would have been when its fully opened. I can also put my fist easily through it even when it's fully zipped so can't really use the sleeves half zipped or anything because it's so generous. Should have asked for it before ordering, so my bad, just thought that the "house fit" for sleeve opening would have ended up being a bit narrower. Other than that the jacket fits pretty much just as I wanted it to fit (which is a bit roomy to allow layering). GF's DR fit is amazingly good, especially considering I only gave her body measurements to Charly. He really knows how to size your and your GF's jackets.
All in all, very satisfied with the jackets we today received and I'll hopefully have soon time to post some fit pics. =)
Edited by Joona - 2/19/13 at 1:35pm
Just got a delivery, literally 5 minutes ago
Possibly the last suede Harrington from TOJ?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just turned 40 /dadstyle
Harrington collars aren't meant to be folded down though. Sorry, it's just kind of a pet peeve
How tall are you/what size is that? I have a MA-1 in the works too, but this is only the second time I've seen the jacket worn in pics and it looks slightly naked in the chest area tbh. I think that might just be because you look pretty tall though. Still dope
6 foot 5...so taller than most. Custom sizing.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › IC: TOJ MDR (46ish) 17 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 19 minutes ago
- › Happy Holidays!!!! 22 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 24 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 28 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 28 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 30 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 30 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...