EMS is no joke, jackets coming in fast.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1844
Styleforum Top Picks
I got the black trousers and I can say it's def a suiting fabric. Thin, slight sheen and lightweight. I wouldn't wear it with just a tee and sneakers. Needs some kind of semi-formal or decently structured outerwear / jacket if you're gonna wear it with a tee.
You dress kind of SZ right? Not sure if it would work with some of those pretty out there textures.
Exactly same thing here with my new MDR. For some reason I kinda thought that the 5,5" width would have been when its fully opened. I can also put my fist easily through it even when it's fully zipped so can't really use the sleeves half zipped or anything because it's so generous. Should have asked for it before ordering, so my bad, just thought that the "house fit" for sleeve opening would have ended up being a bit narrower. Other than that the jacket fits pretty much just as I wanted it to fit (which is a bit roomy to allow layering). GF's DR fit is amazingly good, especially considering I only gave her body measurements to Charly. He really knows how to size your and your GF's jackets.
All in all, very satisfied with the jackets we today received and I'll hopefully have soon time to post some fit pics. =)
Edited by Joona - 2/19/13 at 1:35pm
Just got a delivery, literally 5 minutes ago
Possibly the last suede Harrington from TOJ?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Just turned 40 /dadstyle
Harrington collars aren't meant to be folded down though. Sorry, it's just kind of a pet peeve
How tall are you/what size is that? I have a MA-1 in the works too, but this is only the second time I've seen the jacket worn in pics and it looks slightly naked in the chest area tbh. I think that might just be because you look pretty tall though. Still dope
6 foot 5...so taller than most. Custom sizing.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › 1Prada Norwegian Split Toed Penny Loafers 1 minute ago
- › YUKETEN (COUNTRY LOAFER) (MAINE GUIDE BOOT) 1 minute ago
- › Gagliano & Company - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › (TV)ON!WEB@ Strictly Come Dancing Season 12 Episode 19,Streamiing... 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › (TV)ON!WEB@ The Big Adventure Season 1 Episode 8,Streamiing Live HD 3 minutes ago
- › pls delete 4 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)