When are the rest of the the samples going on sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1830
Styleforum Top Picks
This looks perfect to me and how I would like mine to fit (waiting to gear from Drew if that burgundy leather he posted can be used). What do you not like about it?
When I first got my lambskin MDR, it was super tight and I was worried it made me look like I just squeezed myself into my little brothers jacket or something, but after a few months of wearing, it has broken in to perfection. I wasn't able to close the jacket at first either but now closes tight to my body, but not suffocating. I absolutely LOVE the whiskers/wrinkles at the sleeves and have been digging the big cuff opening too (I always wear it half zipped). It seems to be less of a problem as it never really interferes with anything I'm doing anyway. This is absolutely my favorite piece of outerwear ever, and have been raving about it to everyone I've met during NYFW. Super excited to get my 2zip quilted moto in the coming weeks as well.
Thanks again to the guys over at TOJ for the amazing service and amazing products!
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Briefcase porn thread 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › FS : North Face Purple Label Down shirt - L 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)