When are the rest of the the samples going on sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1830
Styleforum Top Picks
This looks perfect to me and how I would like mine to fit (waiting to gear from Drew if that burgundy leather he posted can be used). What do you not like about it?
When I first got my lambskin MDR, it was super tight and I was worried it made me look like I just squeezed myself into my little brothers jacket or something, but after a few months of wearing, it has broken in to perfection. I wasn't able to close the jacket at first either but now closes tight to my body, but not suffocating. I absolutely LOVE the whiskers/wrinkles at the sleeves and have been digging the big cuff opening too (I always wear it half zipped). It seems to be less of a problem as it never really interferes with anything I'm doing anyway. This is absolutely my favorite piece of outerwear ever, and have been raving about it to everyone I've met during NYFW. Super excited to get my 2zip quilted moto in the coming weeks as well.
Thanks again to the guys over at TOJ for the amazing service and amazing products!
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...