Aha. It could be the guy who cuts the motos does it differently than the guy who cuts the mdr's, then. If it is different persons at all, that is.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1800
I have the CM and 4zip 2011 and they're very different in effect, can't really be compared. The CM has a 1980s New Wave aesthetic, whereas the 4zip is a 2000s rock star / biker revival look. Both are nice in their own ways.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Did I get the cuffs too big (5.5), or can most of you dudes put a fist through the cuff as well?
Fit is 99% perfect, but this might be an easy alteration...
I wanna say the cuffs on both of mine are around 5.5", and I don't think I could get my hand through them when they're zipped. I have kinda big hands, though.
Received my dark whiskey calf CM with silver zips a couple weeks ago and it s amazing, Charly aced the sizing, the calf break in was much faster than I anticipated, to the point where it s really nothing to be concerned with. A TOJ jacket is a real compliment getter and a great experience to aquire. I think the couple months wait makes you enjoy it that much more once it s there.
I ll be ordering soon again ... A T3 or a 4zip ... That red soft calf looks so nice...
Dark whiskey/silver zip CM bros!
I have a blacked out 2 zip moto. I often wonder what it would be like with 4 zips. It does seem like a wall of leather with nothing breaking it up at times. But then, I have a feeling that if I had 4 zips, I would wonder about 2 zips...because well, it'll look "cleaner".
but in the end, / | \ would probably be best but that aint never happening, gaaahhh!
Shit! Are y'all not doing the baseball anymore? It's probably been discussed in here already, so sorry if that's true. I haven't really been keeping up with this thread but I was finally going to put an order in for one this morning, went to the site and it's not an option.
Seems like everyone is regretting not picking up a baseball earlier.
hey guys what way to start off my 1st post w/ my mdr, which just arrived like 30 mins ago. waited 4 months for this so i couldn't be arsed to change my shirt (was sleeping when the postman knocked on my door...) The jacket is amazing--leather is just WOW--and the fit is perfect. My only concern is that the main zipper is kind of hard to separate, but i guess i'll get used to it with more wear and figure out a way that makes it easier. Anyway, here are some pics:
Yup I'm a girl; I ordered off the men's mdr and gave charly my measurements. Had some reservations but decided to give toj benefit of the doubt. result: no complaints whatsoever (unless im just a peasant and can't see badfit)
(yes im aware of the sorry state of my apartment, will clean after midterms crunch is over x_x) heheheee! off to save money so i can order a qbcdr next~~~
Edited by harliprilarlar - 1/31/13 at 10:39pm
Yep! I just kinda kept putting it off, thinking it would be there. I knew they were going to get rid of some of the different models but I thought that one would continue on. Guess I'll be keeping my eyes peeled on B&S.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 4 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 14 minutes ago
- › Atmos Raw Vaporizer 17 minutes ago
- › Atmos Raw Vaporizer 17 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 20 minutes ago
- › CaliBakers Clothing Spring CookBook '13 24 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw