What color is the blue lambskin? Is it like the navy, or something lighter?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1797
Styleforum Top Picks
Damn. Quick and dirty fit pics, yes I'm wearing sweatpants.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wow. A2 in Brown Lamb arrived today.
First, the unexpected:
-Darker than I expected, but that actually makes me love the jacket even more. Heftier too. Awesome.
-First impressions on fit - damn dude, ToJ fits slim. I purposely tried to oversize this jacket a little bit to account for growth haha. I was planning on layering multiple things with this that might not be possible, depending on how the lamb breaks in.
-The high arm holes are no joke - the jacket is a little bit restricting when I actually try to move right now but I'm sure it'll give. For example, when I wear a tailored, slim button down it gets a little crinkled because the jacket is so tight.
-Love the side pocket entry detail, didn't even realize that was there until it came today. To be honest i'm not sure if I'd be able to walk around with my hands in it because that would be pretty awkward/uncomfortable, but it's convenient to have to just to put things in (school ID, keys, etc).
Edited by NotCrispy - 1/29/13 at 4:39pm
wanted to update that it's been about a year since i purchased a lamb brown A2 bomber and a dark royal calf MDR. i've enjoyed these pieces immensely. the bomber has had the most wear by far (is the most versatile). i've also really enjoyed the MDR for its cool factor and for the amazing color that appears almost black at night and can almost look green in certain lighting. the bomber is much easier to wear, looser fitting, and lighter. the MDR is a heavier, stiffer jacket that will take years to soften. the color i got meant that the calf was thinner than the other calf offerings-- i would have no need of anything thicker or heavier than it already is.
the only thing to complain about--
i wish that the elastic bands on the bomber did not pill, and that the elastic loops attaching the shearling to the collar could be of better quality. i'm a bit wary of these loops losing elasticity over time.
with that aside, i'm really glad i purchased these jackets. thanks, toj!
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Which Shirt? Lesser of two evils. 1 minute ago
- › Bangkok tailors 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 2 minutes ago
- › Vass Group buy II - Worldwide, Australia, Singapore 3 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Pictures only - no discussion (3.0) 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw