Make that a Sherwood QBCDR, and you'll be the one teaching others things in life.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1796
Then move on...
This is all just an example, but I think it would drastically simplify the ordering process. Without fear of de-personalizing the process, perhaps even radio buttons would be a good move. A few ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing stores come to mind, sites like Outlier have very good product forms, and an expansion of this could be very good.
Right now I'm jumping between that, the one I mentioned above, an olive calf MDR, or a dark red/medium grey T-1.
RFX's suede MDR just did it for me though, looks so great.
So many choices, so little money.
Felt like sharing
Soft olive calf:
Dark brown goat:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
These are excellent shots. I don't know what it is, but the lighting really shows of the leather....
Also, that dark brown goat is really growing on me. At first I thought it was too dark, but it looks fantastic in your picture. I'm starting to really want a 4 zip MDR in it....is 4 earth-tone TOJ leather jackets too many?
Don't see the point of posting pics of the same jackets on the hanger over and over again. Might post a few fit-pics though. Could use some advice styling these. Having a hard time getting the olive right.
Considering a T1 for SS. I'd like to see more pics of the suedes before I pull the trigger.
Was wondering about this as well since a lot more suede color options were listed in the T-1/T-3 product pages. Really wanted a sand/tan suede or heavy black calf to be available
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › NIKE Thread 24 seconds ago
- › No effs given... correctly 1 minute ago
- › Mr. Porter 50% off sale - picked up gucci tux etc already 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 5/24/13 - Embrace The Wrinkle Sprezz 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pie? Or Cake? A Poll 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin. Carmina 2nd brand? 5 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw