Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1793
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry if this is a super noob question, but I just got this toj1 off B&S and it fits perfectly, but the shoulders have this crinkled pattern on the front. It was listed as "brand new, just tried on once." Any ideas if this is normal or something that I should attempt to fix? What would cause this?
If it's just part of the leather breaking in, forgive my ignorance. Thanks for the help. Love the quality and the buttery softness of the leather.
Thanks for this. It feels and smells new, but the odd pattern was a little worrisome to someone who's new at this stuff. Thanks for the insight.
I think that the MDR looks amazing without it, though, and I'd probably prefer my future BCDR to be the same way.
Ugh. After much wrestling and infinite headaches (for Drew & co too) over my black calf 48 2010DR, I think I might just need to reorder for a 49.
Still feel like these shoulders are too narrow, but I am now 100% convinced that Drew's 1.05 / 1.08 / 1.1 measurement multiplier thing is pretty much perfect for leathers.
Sorry, ToJ noob here, but can someone explain a bit more about the 1.05, 1.08 and 1.1 multiplier? I have a MDR in the order queue right now and want to make sure i get the perfect fit :P
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 29 seconds ago
- › NWT Ermenegildo Zegna Navy Blue Multi-Season Mila Fit Blazer 56L EU... 49 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › JF Slim Fit White 100% Cotton Dress Shirt 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Florsheim 10D Black Wingtip Laceups 8 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)