or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1785

post #26761 of 39460

Met a certain someone with a certain whiskey calf dr in hongdae last weekend. We had a bit of a chat about how drew wasn't to pleased to learn about it getting a button/pin. was still cool though

post #26762 of 39460
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post


Thanks for the insight. Why goat over lamb?

 

Goat is supposed to be more durable and tougher than lamb and the A-2 lamb feels thinner than the Moto lamb. Plus, it seems like ToJ's A-2 goatskin leather quality is just as good as the lambskin. 

post #26763 of 39460
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinedust View Post

Met a certain someone with a certain whiskey calf dr in hongdae last weekend. We had a bit of a chat about how drew wasn't to pleased to learn about it getting a button/pin. was still cool though

It's like sharpie'ing a moustache on the mona lisa.
post #26764 of 39460
Mona Lisa needs eyebrows foo.gif
post #26765 of 39460

Is the ma-1 in production yet?
 

post #26766 of 39460
man goat looks amazing in texture.
post #26767 of 39460
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfalcon View Post

Is the ma-1 in production yet?

 

Open for orders, assuming spring delivery.
post #26768 of 39460
Had the weirdest dream last night that my TOJ arrived and when I opened up the box it was a package filled with my clothes that I had thrown away and my neighbor collected and shipped back to me. patch[1].gif
post #26769 of 39460


wall of jawnz

post #26770 of 39460
Are those shirts still shipping out today?
post #26771 of 39460
Goat looks a lot shinier than I would have expected. Is that just the lighting in the pics (and the fact that it is brand new)?
post #26772 of 39460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newo View Post

Are those shirts still shipping out today?

They usually ship on Fridays.

post #26773 of 39460
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Goat looks a lot shinier than I would have expected. Is that just the lighting in the pics (and the fact that it is brand new)?
could be due to the texture. my riders have had pebble grained areas that look the same way when photographed.
post #26774 of 39460
would the grainy texture of goat make it unsuitable to a quilt design? i was thinking of getting a bcdr with single needle diamond quilting
post #26775 of 39460
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgcookielol View Post

could be due to the texture. my riders have had pebble grained areas that look the same way when photographed.

Are those silver zips on the mdr?

damn still can't decide whether gunmetal or silver is superior.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011