or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1781

post #26701 of 41452
drew, what size bag are you making? and will it be squared or rounded? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #26702 of 41452


2.3 update
post #26703 of 41452

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Calfskin DR2010.

 

Also pretty pumped for Moto 2011 that I ordered in September. Should be arriving shortly.

Also Drew, what's the process with getting repairs done on a local basis? Should I send an email to someone or PM you?

post #26704 of 41452

i love you cyc.

post #26705 of 41452
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinedust View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Calfskin DR2010.

 

Also pretty pumped for Moto 2011 that I ordered in September. Should be arriving shortly.

Also Drew, what's the process with getting repairs done on a local basis? Should I send an email to someone or PM you?

 

Looks way too small imo. 

post #26706 of 41452

i think it's just because he's layering.

 

pinedust your apartment is very korean.

post #26707 of 41452
Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post

i think it's just because he's layering.

pinedust your apartment is very korean.

Looks more like a goshiwon than an apartment. Pinedust, are you an English teacher lmao
post #26708 of 41452
also because it's calf so it's stiffer and doesn't drape like lamb where it's soft and moves around easily.
post #26709 of 41452
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinedust View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Calfskin DR2010.

Also pretty pumped for Moto 2011 that I ordered in September. Should be arriving shortly.


Also Drew, what's the process with getting repairs done on a local basis? Should I send an email to someone or PM you?

Sleeves too short, body might be too small?
post #26710 of 41452
Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post

i think it's just because he's layering.

pinedust your apartment is very korean.

the sleeves are just flat out too short
post #26711 of 41452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump's Brother View Post

the sleeves are just flat out too short

Why do you say this? Maybe he didn't want any stacking? Looks fine to me re: sleeve length. They're just tight.
post #26712 of 41452
sleeves are definitely too short, layering or not.
post #26713 of 41452
look to be a couple inches or away from his wrists
post #26714 of 41452

Sleeves only seem short because of layyering. Been wearing like two shirts and two sweaters since it's been absolutely freezing in Korea. 

Yes I am an English teacher.

post #26715 of 41452
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post


Looks more like a goshiwon than an apartment. Pinedust, are you an English teacher lmao

 

i was thinking the kind of older villas where a lot of teachers live. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011