or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1776

post #26626 of 40690
What's the word on gloves?!?!
post #26627 of 40690
couple pics of my calf 2010 bomber...not sure why they came out incredibly grainy


post #26628 of 40690
For anyone worried about their jacket getting too small cuz they worried about getting too swoll in 4-6 months....

It's as easy as letting Charly know you plan on getting bigger, and not ordering a size that makes your jacket look painted on.

juss sayin'
post #26629 of 40690
Quote:
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx View Post

For anyone worried about their jacket getting too small cuz they worried about getting too swoll in 4-6 months....

It's as easy as letting Charly know you plan on getting bigger, and not ordering a size that makes your jacket look painted on.

juss sayin'

Or actually getting swole first and then buying the jacket. Chances are they've been telling themselves that they were going to be swole in 4-6 months for the past 4-6 years.satisfied.gif
post #26630 of 40690
But then they get lazy with their lifting as New Year's resolutions fade. After the jacket arrives, whining begins, then B&S.
post #26631 of 40690
Vicious cycle. Trust Charlie's recommendation and only tweak it if u want looser or tighter fit. The Toj house fit is pretty nice and slim already though.
post #26632 of 40690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump's Brother View Post

couple pics of my calf 2010 bomber...not sure why they came out incredibly grainy


 

Nice. I didn't know you can get A-2 in Calf though?

post #26633 of 40690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather View Post

Nice. I didn't know you can get A-2 in Calf though?
Can't anymore
post #26634 of 40690
Bomber guy stopped making them in calf some time ago

I ordered mine nearly two years ago
post #26635 of 40690

Think I saw a TOJ DR in oxford today, some asian guy off magdalen street. I was wearing my duffle and I think we gave each other a little TOJ buddies glance. Awesome.

post #26636 of 40690
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryosuke View Post

Vicious cycle. Trust Charlie's recommendation and only tweak it if u want looser or tighter fit. The Toj house fit is pretty nice and slim already though.
Pg. 1776

This applies only if you're of average size.
post #26637 of 40690
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

Think I saw a TOJ DR in oxford today, some asian guy off magdalen street. I was wearing my duffle and I think we gave each other a little TOJ buddies glance. Awesome.

What if he was wearing some other random DR and was giving you another type of "glance" lol
post #26638 of 40690
Quote:
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx View Post

For anyone worried about their jacket getting too small cuz they worried about getting too swoll in 4-6 months....

It's as easy as letting Charly know you plan on getting bigger, and not ordering a size that makes your jacket look painted on.

juss sayin'

I did this. It has worked out well so far. At some point, I'll post before and after pictures to show that, even if you buy the jacket big, it still looks completely fine.

10 lbs gained since jacket order, 20 to go.
post #26639 of 40690

Ok guys just got a raise at work and I'm finally feeling like I'm in a position to get a TOJ leather. The QMDR in black lamb with silver hardwear looks so sick but I'm on the fence as to get a MDR or a QMDR, I know I want it in black with sliver hardwear but I'm still not sold on which leather (Lamb, Calf or Goat) any info or opinions would be really appreciated. 

post #26640 of 40690
Mdr in black lamb looks always looks sick
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011