Edited by hipster - 1/6/13 at 2:55am
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1758
Styleforum Top Picks
I didn't know wine was a logical suiting color.
can't decide between black and navy for ma-1. Black would fit better with current jeans and stuff but already have a lot of black outerwear now. Would be easy to justify it if it's more of spring/summer though. Definitely ss weight/warmth?
Can't wait on the MA-1. How long will an order made in the next few days take to process? Considering some models are being discontinued, and wool being (I assume) easier to work with than leather, will it be made quicker than a leather jacket? Can't wait to get my hands on one (although I originally wished for nylon )!
I'm just kidding. A dark camel MA-1 might cool, as in like a khaki. Problem is, the shades of suiting wool are kinda limited and I don't know exactly what is out there that fits the creterion, besides black and navy, and of course there are a couple shades of grey.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Gap x GQ x Best New American Designers 6 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 19 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 24 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 College Football Season Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...