Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1727
I may have said this before, but anyone thinking about getting a whiskey calf jacket should go with the silver hardware. It makes a huge difference.
They're CPs, although I forget the exact model name. Officer Training? Officer Combat? Officer Gentleman?
No, but I'm thinking about picking one up before the cut-off (gunmetal hardware, though, not black). I kept hoping that the scalloped hem would magically become available again, but I think I'm coming to accept the idea that it'll have to be the banded-hem model.
I got the same combo, hoping one of them ship out next week.
Well godammit, I was doing really well with thinking my fit was great but seeing Notwithit's CM fit makes me realize that my CM is probably an inch too long. I think what happened is I sized the length with jeans that I hadn't soaked yet. After soaking I have to push the jacket up a bit to get my hands into my jean pockets, heh.
Why not goat?l
this^+texture = awesome moto, duh
Lamb starts off very glossy but turns matte with wear. The goat maintains a decent level of sheen over time. It's also lighter and less insulating than lamb and can be worn in hotter or more humid conditions. I like it on my bomber but it would be great on a rider for late spring / early fall.
Damn, been reading this thread for a few weeks now and still only 25% through. Saw enough to order an A-2 bomber though. I am excite. Pretty fascinating to follow the genesis and evolution of a brand. Currently on the UCDR drama and waiting to see if Charly's exit/return is explained. I would probably read this if it was made into a book.
Can't wait to tell potential inquirers "It's ToJ, designed by a possibly alcoholic epicurean blasian onetime aspiring Korean taco truck driver. Bug him a lot about zipper selection, varsities, and custom alterations for special treatment."
Blasian is a good addition to the saga.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread 6 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013 1 minute ago
- › Who makes the best slim fit pants in this price range? 1 minute ago
- › Naked and famous denim 1 minute ago
- › Headporter Plus Black Parka (Sz.M) 2 minutes ago
- › New laces for Brown Wolverine 1000 Mile boots...colored? 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw