Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1723
Styleforum Top Picks
Exactly what I do as well. My hair sticks straight up DBZ style, so I always get asked whether I use hair gel, but have never used it in my life haha
Finally got my MDR in the mail after 17 weeks!! Fits like a glove. Will be ordering the quilted moto tonight with the same measurements.
If there's anything to adjust, I'd say its the circumference of the sleeve hole. Ideally, I wouldn't want my fist to be able to go through the hole. Is there a way to adjust that when placing the order?
Doh, its the "sleeve width @ cuff." Will have to decrease that by .5"
Edited by AKang - 12/19/12 at 1:35pm
Put in an order about an hour ago for a lambskin Quilted Moto with all blacked out zippers in the same size with .5" smaller opening at the cuff, and .5" shorter sleeve length.
Edited by AKang - 12/19/12 at 5:06pm
Don't slim the cuff down .5" - that's one full inch around, that's quite a bit. You can modulate the cuff fit using the zipper. We really shouldn't even offer the cuff measurement in MTM as Charly is the one who ends up choosing it anyway, and a couple people have gone crazy with it not understanding what they were doing, thinking it was supposed to measure like a shirt or a ribbed cuff (-_-) and done something ridiculous.
Actually, Charly recommended I only go down to 5.3" so we dropped down .2" (from 5.5"). I definitely needed it slightly smaller as I can make a fist and I'm able to put it through the cuff (zipped up).
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 5 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Where can I find the shoes Raymond Reddington was wearing in the... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)