Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1719
Because it's strictly for food pictures. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
1. Willy is correct.
2. To avoid my girlfriend noticing my OCD about my fit.
3. She is more interested in her handbags than my fit.
4. I have received exactly 6 compliments on the navy calf in the past 3 days from random people on the street. Noone has given any cents/or fucks regarding my fit.
Aesthetically, it looks completely fine to me. The question is, does it feel tight to you? If so, what area feels tight? Wear it awhile and really decide. It may stretch a bit and everything will be fine. I find that if something really does not fit me the way I want, be it shoes or clothing, I have to wear it/them for a significant period of time to really make a decision.
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'll be measuring a jacket I like the fit of tomorrow.
I'm considering if i should offload this and reordering with a bigger size.... and if i do re-order what suggestions would you guys have on adjustments?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks good too me, If anything you could add an inch or so to the sleeves, but that's just nitpicking. My vote is to just keep it, it looks good.
looks pretty good. only thing im noticing is maybe increase the sleeves about an inch? i like to wear my outerwear with the sleeves to come to my thumb, but thats not worth another 3 months of waiting. i had to reorder my MDR because i didnt like the silver zippers.
Seeking advice for how to adjust bcdr fit for a collared moto before i email Charly; does 1inch off front/back length and 1inch off sleeve length seem too extreme(shirt in pics is fairly oversized)? Also, would whiskey lamb or brown goat go better with the majority of my blue/grey-based clothing? Thanksbcdr (Click to show)
Edited by monteyo - 12/17/12 at 6:20pm
Seeking advice for how to adjust bcdr fit for a collared moto before i email Charly; does 1inch off length and 1inch off length seem too extreme(shirt in pics is fairly oversized)? Also, would whiskey lamb or brown goat go better with the majority of my blue/grey-based clothing? Thanks
i have no idea what you're talking about lol. 1" off what length?
Seeking advice for how to adjust bcdr fit for a collared moto before i email Charly; does 1inch off length and 1inch off length seem too extreme(shirt in pics is fairly oversized)? Also, would whiskey lamb or brown goat go better with the majority of my blue/grey-based clothing? Thanks bcdr (Click to show)
Yeah I think an inch would be good, as for the color personally I'd go with the brown goat but it is pretty dark, whiskey kind of stands on its own.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 55 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci pochette combination 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases 4 minutes ago
- › career change for more money 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw