Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1708
is asking for a rib collar cwu45 to be made with digi camo lining considered heresy? I suppose it wouldn't do justice to how soft the leather is...dont get all "youre a simpleton"im just thinking into the key board.
bobsagets excited face is an extra nudge but i might set aside my wanting a cwu45 for a lamb ma1. I will need a black leather...
People have commented the camo lining isn't nearly as nice as the normal lining. Why would you want this? I guess it looks cool on the odd glance someone gets if your jacket swings open, but it's not reversible so it's mostly pointless.
Somebody asked if the TOJ blacklist transfers over to John Coppidge - yes, being blacklisted is a lifetime ban; it takes some significantly douche-y act(s) to get yourself blacklisted with TOJ, just common sense.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders without notice. We may move to a web store model with checkout in the future, but we'll cancel and refund any orders made by current blacklistees.
im assuming you had a person chargeback and keep the item, that would definitely do it...
On the assumption (always dangerous) that John Coppidge will continue at least some of that esthetic, I would like to respectively suggest that a tan trench coat based on traditional military styling but updated for (1) a modern, but still water resistant fabric and (2) tailored fit would be an excellent and authentic addition. Would not need to be MTM (though leaving allowances for a local tailor to make slight fit alterations would be a bonus - sleeve length is usually the issue).
The tradiitonal makers of trench coats have either gone out of business or been reborn as upscale brands chasing the highest posisble retail price point rather than purveyors or high quality products that a normal person can afford. Burberry, for example, charges $1600 for a classic, simple trench. I would think that if you could make a quality coast at 50% - 75% of that price you would have a decent market.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 21 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 26 seconds ago
- › Recommend me some great dress shirt under $100? 1 minute ago
- › Meermin. Carmina 2nd brand? 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Portland (OR) Shopping Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › POLO RALPH LAUREN 40R linen blazer NWOT 4 minutes ago
- › Straight Razor vs DE razor 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw