Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1682
Styleforum Top Picks
First of all- they've got amazing Korean food. Bindaetteok and makgeoli are so delicious! As for the vintage market- it's on the second floor of one of the buildings there. I'm sure if you ask an ajumma she can point out where it is.
They've got lots of cool things, most of which dates back at least 10 years and is not Korean made. A surprising amount of clothing had clothing tags printed entirely in Japanese. As per current Korean fashion trends you can expect to see TONS of olive parkas and 'perfecto' style jackets. All of which were blown out of the water by the DR 2010 (and I'm sure would be by the fishtail).
There's also a bunch of really nice 100% wool sweaters, made in Ireland, and around 10k to 25k won. I found a couple of Schott peacoats, which were 80k won (pre-haggle) but the cuts were a bit boxy for my taste.
It was also surprising seeing the shopkeepers. They looked like young hipsters who would be more at home in Hongdae. They were a lot of fun to talk to a joke around with. I almost felt guilty not buying anything. And there were a shit-ton of cute Korean girls browsing.
The market didn't seemed like the kind of place you'd go to suddenly solve all of the clothing issues with your wardrobe. Rather, you'd go there to find individual pieces to mix and match and integrate with the rest of your wardrobe- much like ToJ.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 seconds ago
- › Where can I find a checkered casual shirt like this online.. 29 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 seconds ago
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)