or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1670

post #25036 of 41265
^^ That's what I do every morning...check my emails in hopes of seeing that special one biggrin.gif

Question for you all, if you could only buy ONE ToJ leather, which one would it be and why? I'm currently debating between a few as I only have enough budgeted for one :P
post #25037 of 41265
Quote:
Originally Posted by is this nsfw View Post

^ Awesome. What'd you get and when did you order?


August 28th, Brown lamb A-2.

post #25038 of 41265
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetazeta View Post

^^ That's what I do every morning...check my emails in hopes of seeing that special one biggrin.gif
Question for you all, if you could only buy ONE ToJ leather, which one would it be and why? I'm currently debating between a few as I only have enough budgeted for one :P

Assuming I didnt have the TOJs I have right now, and that discontinued models would be off the table, I'd probably go for a qdr in bottle green or red with silver zips.

Blue 2010dr with silver zips also sounds pretty killer.
post #25039 of 41265
Pulled the trigger on a baseball, 90% sure it will be too small, but oh well
post #25040 of 41265
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

Pulled the trigger on a baseball, 90% sure it will be too small, but oh well

90% would indicate to me that you should consider buying a size up. Especially since you just placed the order.
post #25041 of 41265
Random thought.

Was organizing clothes to be sent to Salvation Army, and found a size 52 pea coat, mil surp quality (= HUGE).

Then I thought, a blanket constructed with a high quality Wool on one side, Polartec fleece or Quilted Lining on the other side, some leather accent ?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
img_0822.jpg deconstructed TOJ hide wrapped around in a winter's day

I hate winter.
post #25042 of 41265
Really hoping the MA-1 comes in grey. I've got too much black outerwear, but a grey MA-1 would be perfect. My body is ready for some next level shit
post #25043 of 41265

Any comments/feedback on the blacked out MDR from people who have had it for some time? How does it pair with the wardrobe? Any comparison to gunmetal or silver?

post #25044 of 41265
TOJ missed connections

Saw an asian dude in a black A2 at uniqlo in SF on Friday, was a mob of people so I didn't say anything.
post #25045 of 41265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renalan View Post

TOJ missed connections
Saw an asian dude in a black A2 at uniqlo in SF on Friday, was a mob of people so I didn't say anything.

haha drove by another Asian guy with two white women walking in Chinatown in a TOJ1 anybody here?

And Uniqlo was crazy yesterday, so many people
post #25046 of 41265

While we're on the topic of missed connections: Asian guy at Baruch with a 4 zip moto in Malca's class? Drives a 997 carrera (parent's car?) too if i remember correctly

post #25047 of 41265
Customs retention reason : Other

Customs pls.
post #25048 of 41265
Asians must be at least 90% of TOJ owners per this thread foo.gif
post #25049 of 41265
Thread Starter 
i have a good explanation for that but it revolves around the idea of fit. we send a ton of stuff to Europe all the time though, and it seems the majority of TOJ owners are still white or non-Asian
post #25050 of 41265
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonChalant321 View Post

Any comments/feedback on the blacked out MDR from people who have had it for some time? How does it pair with the wardrobe? Any comparison to gunmetal or silver?

have a blacked out 2010dr. some of the paint has started to come off the zippers, doesn't differ that much from gunmetal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011