Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1655
Styleforum Top Picks
That will make it cotton, boiled wool, and Super 150...but may still hold out yet.
Waiting for Drew's interpretation of a long coat / frock / whatever as long as its long in the body with a nice collar (no hood/removable). That day will come. I believe.
Posts like this are really unecessary imo.
a, this is a discussion thread. ToJ is, at least in my mind, a collaborative brand with a unique connection and receptive relationship with its buyers. If this link were to be abolished, I think the brand appeal would be somewhat diminished (although many would would still buy undoubtedly, me included).
b, the MA-1 is a PROTOTYPE. It's not like he's sitting on a mountain of these and we're pissing on the product he has to sell. A prototype is made to test the waters, to feel out market demand and the potential for sales success. Constructive, honest feedback on product viability, especially from the market actually looking to buy is often invaluable to the company that designs and releases the prototype.
I mean, forget the unhelpful apologists, but who does it help to throw up categorical support on a proposed project without indicating the pros of production?
Drew, you're a fucking awesome designer, I hope nothing here offends you, just putting my 2 cents in
i understand all of that, and i think people have a right to offer suggestions and voice their opinions, in as much as such a discussion is warranted. i understand why some people are frustrated or disappointed that drew isnt bringing back the ma-1 ae or whatever. but at the same time its been almost nonstop bitching about the fabric choice, with people struggling to come up with reasons to dissuade him from using wool, when he has made it pretty clear that hes not really interested in rehashing a nylon ma-1.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 seconds ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 54 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › The Original Chippewa Heritage Boot Line 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Troon single monks. F82 last. Size 8.5/9. Dark oak... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...