Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1640
So.... if you have a woman you love, or a women you like, or even hate but spend time with, show them the new women's BCDR and get their opinion on it, and post back. I don't want to branch out to full women's just yet, but guys who know what TOJ is about might be able to convey the message better to their own women...
And I kind of feel in a dilemma, right now. I am not sure if I should get a ribbed-collar CWU now, or wait for the MA-1 to be released and get that. Whaaaat to doooooo. Is the CWU available in calf, or is it lamb/goat only?
Pretty sure it is lamb/goat only. You should still get the CWU. Leather > not leather.
My girls opinion: It's a very beautiful jacket. She said that it's a very classic jacket with a modern twist. Perhaps more feminine and definitely a great alternative for the 2010 GF DR. Wouldn't change any details or anything. Black lambskin looks great on it but as she's already getting a black lambskin 2010 GF DR, she would be happy to have it made of either very dark blue or dark bottle green leather too.
Consider what many women spend on a single bag or pair of shoes...
Don't think it's too out there to expect women to buy it, just a matter of getting them interested in TOJ and willing to spend the money on an unfamiliar brand rather than a bigger name.
Question is how common is this really? My wife loves to look at Manolo and Louboutin and shit but there's no way she would ever buy a pair. Even when she found a pair on sale which she said were exactly what she was looking for for a shoe to wear at our wedding she wouldn't go for it.
I imagine it's similar to how many guys drool over TOJ in this thread but still don't end up shelling out.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Australian Members 31 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 5/24/13 - Embrace The Wrinkle Sprezz 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 15 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 19 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 20 minutes ago
- › Vass Italian Oxford Dark Cognac Boxcalf 44 U last 21 minutes ago
- › Patrick Johnson 7-fold ties 23 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw