ma-1 looks really nice. luxury but not for everyday wearing right? there's a good chance that it will be my 2nd drew product
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1636
Styleforum Top Picks
I have ordered a CWU Flight Jacket in black lamb, my first TOJ and my first nice jacket.
The only thing I can't decide on is ribbed versus standard collar.
My style is fairly low key/unflashy. I would be wearing it either with a plain t-shirt underneath, or with a button up shirt (on the way to and from work).
There are some good pics of both collar types in the gallery, and I just know once the order is placed I'm gonna agonize over having chosen the "wrong" one
So, if i had the chance, I wouldnt change my ribbed to the leather collar. It's great but probably not going to look great on everyone.
Probably not a good choice if you have a giraffe neck.
like it never happened.
Good deal. I happen to have some Reno and Mahogany Saphir creme in front of me, though will probably not bother with the creme as it's a very tiny scratch. Honestly I doubt anyone but me would notice it, but even smoothing out the color differential a little would go a long way towards me not noting it every time I move my hand.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 1 minute ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Trafalgar Suspenders! 11 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you RIDE today? 14 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 17 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 21 minutes ago
- › Where to buy a 3-piece suit for under $1000? 23 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)