Yeah, the dude had it zipped up and I don't remember if there was a suede name patch or not, but I do remember the shoulder detailing (with the x's) being pretty similar. Either way he looked sorta funny baller as fuck. Or something similar on his feet. I guess I'll never know for sure
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1628
Styleforum Top Picks
Curious, how many of you in this thread are of Asian heritage? SW&D seems to have a disproportionally high number of Asians compared to MC which seems to be comprised of mostly Caucasian/European individuals.
TOJ customer base is 50% + Asian? Why is that? Does the TOJ aesthetic especially appeal to this group?
Black AE MA-1 (Click to show)
When was this made and why the hell isn't it made still??
reedo, thats the olive anniversary MA-1, just desaturated it for my wanted listing. I never bought it when it was available because Drew wouldn't make it with nylon webbing(like on the first quilted one). It wasn't until it was unavailable that I realized it was a smart decision not to offer it because they look weird on a slimmer bomber and only look good on a fuller size bomber like the Buzz ones. That missed opportunity is probably why I had that ribbed collar CWU-45 made. Someone on here has it in the configuration I want and I'm just waiting for him to give in and sell it to me since he admitted to hardly wearing it lol.
Was browsing B&S and saw this: black/black anniversary edition MA-1, size 46
Very happy with my AE MA-1 (have worn it basically everyday the past couple weeks) but can definitely understand if y'all are holding out for the upcoming wool version, it sounds great.
is it just me or do these things start to drape better with wear
i just put it on and i noticed it looks nothing like what it looked like when i first put it on
maybe i'm just crazy....or probably cuz it was fresh out the bag
can't believe i was thinking about selling now. so happy with my qdr
thank you mr coppidge
edit: also just put in an order for my 3rd jacket
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 7 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 14 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 25 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 39 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › NMWA x Formosa Sportcoat: Let's Get Another One Rolling! 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...