I think he meant he has two black leathers
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1613
Styleforum Top Picks
Absolutely go with navy
Ironically enough, my brother and I have a navy lamb and olive calf collared moto on order. Between the two, I might suggest navy lamb. The navy w/ silver zips looks really sick and the olive color is a greenish-brown and is probably too close to the brown you wish to avoid.
Been gone for years. We have a few browns and one really nice light whiskey, but I am not releasing those til later this week when I figure out which models they would correspond to best, and how much quantity we have of each. It's not much, like one or two jackets per color.
Drew, do you have anything to share on your recent leather roundup? Have you seen the latest whisky calfs?
For me, it's just one of those things since I'm getting older and have no one to impress right now, sad as that sounds - so I have my 'comfy' look that changes shape sometimes, never in palette, and then I wear a full-on suit to places where respect is due or it is appropriate. For myself, I don't even believe in that middle ground of modern borderline dress clothes anymore, though I did before - I'm just to the age and feeling where I'd rather wear a bespoke real suit, a great shirt and tie, have fun with the pocket square, wear proper shoes and wristwatch, and feel great. People react to both looks favorably, but naturally, in very different ways. It took me years before I could really get to this point and do each well, but I suspect that's natural.
If I were still young and had more romantic thoughts I'd probably be like everyone else in this thread, I amassed tons of clothing when I was younger - playing with your looks is sometimes the best medicine, and other people do notice. Gotta love when you get people's attention in a good way with what you're wearing. Sometimes I wish I weren't myself, and were on the other side of the counter in this thread, with a rack full of TOJ's made for me and tons of looks - leathers, peacoat, the pants and the shirt, etc, mixed with other brands and normal items. That sounds more awkward than it's meant to be, lol. To be diner, rather than chef....
Yeah they're in my bag still, basically haven't had time between dealing with the insane people in my personal life and wondering when I get to go back to the safety of Seoul. Don't ever get married dudes. Stay strong, look good in leather, be only vain enough to romance yet not marry.
Hey guys, finally put my order in for a med. whiskey MDR. Only thing I'm now stuck on is the zippers.
Charly reccommended silver but that only comes in a single zipper whereas the gunmetal comes in a double zipper.
From looking at TOJ gallery most DRs seem to be in double zippers.
What do you guys reckon looks best?
I am not sure if this is medium whiskey or light, but silver zips look much better than gunmetal:
Also double zipper vs single zipper....not a big deal either way. I actually prefer the single.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › National Hockey League 2013-2014 8 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 49 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet x Carmina MTO 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw