or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1607

post #24091 of 42238
Thanks Drew - that's interesting and good to know that option is there.Awesome jacket. It's the very awesomeness of it that's making me so OCD about the fit being perfect too. + the fact I added .5" in body length to Charly's sacred recommendations so I'm convincing myself I messed it up, but looking at the pics I'm more than happy with the body length.
post #24092 of 42238
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

낮에는 따사로운 인간적인 여자
티오제이에 여유를 아는 품걱있는 여자
밤이 오면 티오제이를 벗어주는 여자
가죽 알고 있는 여자
나는 사나이
낮에는 너만큼 따사로운 그런 사나이
티오제이 컷오프 전에 사는 사나이
밤이오면 심장이 터져버리는 사나이
난 그런 사나이
아름다워 사랑스러워
그래 너 hey 그래 바로 너 hey
아름다워 사랑스러워
그래 너 hey 그래바로 너 hey
지금 부터 갈 데까지 가볼까
오빤 카핏즈 스타일

My translation is sketchy, but this seems to say the "the goat will cross the road at 5 when the sun is the brightest". 

 

It then goes on to say how John Coppidge will visit the Oracle in the Temple Of Jawnz. The Oracle wil give John a murdered out TOJ1 and explain to him how to find the the goat.

 

Not sure but I'm pretty my translation is spot on.  

 

 

You can thank me later.

post #24093 of 42238
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewjs View Post

My translation is sketchy, but this seems to say the "the goat will cross the road at 5 when the sun is the brightest". 

It then goes on to say how John Coppidge will visit the Oracle in the Temple Of Jawnz. The Oracle wil give John a murdered out TOJ1 and explain to him how to find the the goat.

Not sure but I'm pretty my translation is spot on.  


You can thank me later.


uh, no.,..

actually, it's just a wacked out spinoff version to Korean singer,Psy's Gangnam Style
post #24094 of 42238
whoosh right over your head
post #24095 of 42238

Moto 2011 in medium brown calf. I might be having a little buyer's remorse, so any second opinions would be welcome. I went with Charly's sizing recommendations except added 0.5" to the sleeve length. I think the body length may be too long.

 

It's pretty stiff and does not drape much yet, especially compared to the lamb. I'm wondering if it will look better after some break-in, although that wouldn't help the length. I've only worn it around the house so far.

 

The pics where I'm facing away show the jacket's color the best, I tried to capture the color well in natural light. Try to ignore my terrible hair and jeans looking weird.

 

 

1500

 

Additional pics (Click to show)

 

 

1500

 

1500

 

1500

 

1500

 

1500

 

 

post #24096 of 42238

Fit looks fine to me, try sagging your pants a bit.

post #24097 of 42238
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

1000

 

1000

 

im sitting around in my A2 bc I dont want to take it off. love both of my TOJs. The bball is a 56, Charly made an exception and expanded the size chart for me. I sent him measurements of myself and a favorite jacket and he perfectly sized both of these very different jackets. The only input was I added an inch to the Bball, kind of wish I had done that to the A2 but i think the slightly shorter length is appropriate for the style. 

post #24098 of 42238
Damn every time I see pictures of an A2 I question whether or not I should get one over an MDR.

Sleeves look a little long but only by about half an inch. Nice fit on both mike.
post #24099 of 42238
I think the A2 sleeves are fine once it gets more wear and stacks better.

I can't wait until mine gets here. Historically, TOJ packages get here on Tues/Wed, and I have a flight on Tues. It's going to be a close one. shog[1].gif
post #24100 of 42238
The ToJ life chose me

post #24101 of 42238
why is your collar popped?
post #24102 of 42238
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckBassist View Post

I think the A2 sleeves are fine once it gets more wear and stacks better.
I can't wait until mine gets here. Historically, TOJ packages get here on Tues/Wed, and I have a flight on Tues. It's going to be a close one. shog[1].gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

Damn every time I see pictures of an A2 I question whether or not I should get one over an MDR.
Sleeves look a little long but only by about half an inch. Nice fit on both mike.

thanks, guys. I wouldn't change the sleeve lengths at all, I was wearing it a bit far down my wrist as I just threw it on, just enough stacking IMHO

post #24103 of 42238
it was really cold
post #24104 of 42238
Thread Starter 
Ketawa and Mike, both looking fucking excellent. If mike took a half inch off the sleeves you'd never know, because mike is a gentle giant (those are sz 56's, as he said)
post #24105 of 42238
Thread Starter 
oh and ekim also. Nice goat CWU
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011