Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of the MDR. I think it looks kinda neutered. Go with the 2010 with the buckles and scalloped hem. The design itself is iconic enough for it's "flashiness" isn't really an issue. You're still wearing a pretty familiar, recognized design. I would say differently if it were a stone gray julius with 28" sleeves and a holster.
Ok, forum, looking for some input. If I wanted to pull the trigger on one more ToJ while ToJ is still ToJ, which ToJ should I get?
I already have:
- Medium grey lamb BCDR
- Dark whiskey calf CM (in process)
Top choices (in no particular order) are:
- Bball in tan
- T-1 in some kind of lamb suede, maybe olive (if it's available)?
- A-1 in maybe navy suede (although olive might not be a bad option here, either)
- 2010 moto (not even sure if this is available) in black goat
- 4-zip MDR (or, even better, 2010 DR without the buckles and straps, although I don't think this was ever an option) in black goat
- A-2 in lighter brown goat
I thought you had your CM already.
Get a moto. A dr would be too similar to your bcdr and the others won't go as well as a moto with what you seem to wear most often.
Actually, we delayed shipping til today this week, a few things were waiting to be done. It's a hassle and costs money to get to the post office with all that stuff so we consolidate. It's always moving, we are just there on call when it's ready to clear out.