Thank you Willy Cheesesteak!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1574
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't have a peacoat but I've got a duffle and it's made out of the same stuff. I've got the optional quilted lining and it's incredibly warm, warm enough to get me through winter in the midwest (I live in Milwaukee). Get the quilted lining and you should be good.
I both own a TOJ peacoat and have lived through hardcore Scandinavian winters, and I can attest that the TOJ will work for you. It's made from great thick wool. If you've ever handled one of A.P.C.'s serious winter-season wool coats, the TOJ is about on that level, maybe even a little thicker (and nicer feel to the fabric too). Definitely get the quilted lining for cold climate.
Awesome! That's so good to hear, seeing how I already find Vancouver's winter horribly cold. Was getting scared that it wouldn't be warm enough for my liking Hope I get it before the snow kicks in!
I own one and love it. getting a bit small for me
It's definitely warm enough for Vancouver winters. That said, it got goddamn cold here pretty quickly
I m changing my collared moto order to whiskey but I m not sure on calf vs lamb. generally speaking I like lamb characteristics (light, drapes, buttery soft) but reading this thread the med whisky calf seems to be the better leather of the two and Charly's recommendation
Anyone regret getting calf? Save for Tellure pictures calf always looks so stiff... Also I live in a weather comparable to SoCal
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › OUR LEGACY Polka Dot Flannel Jumbo Shirt 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Museum Calf Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 29 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)