or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1571

post #23551 of 40745
Thread Starter 
ours will be more women-sized than those...
post #23552 of 40745
To those who own multiple ToJ's:
Do you have jackets in the same color? I have a black MDR, and was looking at getting a Black CWU. While it is not total overkill because the models are different enough, since it is a small investment do you think it would be wiser to diversify with a different color?

My choice after that would be a grey QDR. Different color from my MDR, but similar model.
post #23553 of 40745
Mine are different. Black may be the only color I could imagine having multiples of though. There's just too many great options, I want to collect them all happy.gif
post #23554 of 40745
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Mine are different. Black may be the only color I could imagine having multiples of though. There's just too many great options, I want to collect them all happy.gif

gotta catch em all POKEMONNN
post #23555 of 40745
post #23556 of 40745
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post

To those who own multiple ToJ's:
Do you have jackets in the same color? I have a black MDR, and was looking at getting a Black CWU. While it is not total overkill because the models are different enough, since it is a small investment do you think it would be wiser to diversify with a different color?
My choice after that would be a grey QDR. Different color from my MDR, but similar model.

I wouldn't feel pressure to diversify if you like black jackets and the other colors would just end up being less favored and not worn. I'm currently waiting on my third black TOJ.
Edited by johanm - 10/19/12 at 1:13am
post #23557 of 40745
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post

To those who own multiple ToJ's:
Do you have jackets in the same color? I have a black MDR, and was looking at getting a Black CWU. While it is not total overkill because the models are different enough, since it is a small investment do you think it would be wiser to diversify with a different color?
My choice after that would be a grey QDR. Different color from my MDR, but similar model.

I see no problem with this, especially as you have two different styles there (Rider vs Bomber). I did something similar. It really comes down to what you like best and what you can pair things with. Some people wear more blacks, others more browns (for example).
post #23558 of 40745

what's wrong with having a brown-Calf Moto? Does nobody like that color but me ? mwink[1].gif

post #23559 of 40745

Yeah I plan on getting my third black jacket, brown wouldn't work on me, comes down to personal style!

post #23560 of 40745
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolyardBully View Post

what's wrong with having a brown-Calf Moto? Does nobody like that color but me ? mwink%5B1%5D.gif

Nothing, it's just that the brown lamb is teh awesome.
post #23561 of 40745
Just got tracking for my DR ordered before cut off

Dan just made my day!!
post #23562 of 40745
Same, tracking received for brown lamb a2 ordered late night on cutoff day, I've got to be one of the last ones to order before hiatus.
post #23563 of 40745
So when is gray lamb coming back?
post #23564 of 40745
Couple of photos of my red calf 2010DR. This thing fits perfectly.




I was pulling a stupid face in the second one, but I think it represents the colour of the jacket better than any other photo I've taken.

Also, I had an interview with ACNE yesterday, and I wore my grey MDR. More interviews should encourage the wearing of TOJ.
post #23565 of 40745
Calf is awesome icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011