Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1569
Styleforum Top Picks
Not sure how such a credible source could have data this inaccurate. It also does not include the wind chill factor. Sorry, I've lived here 15+ years, and with the exception of this past winter its more like -15 to -20 + wind chill in the dead of winter.
I think that if you're smart about layering though you will be able to get at least 6 - 7 months of use out of a leather jacket
Ah. Perhaps, not in the very dead of winter but I was busing to and from school in Waterloo in -10 to -15C + windchill in a tee, leather, and scarf. Drunk walks home were two hours but I think the booze helped. You also have to remember, (at least for me, YMMV) my body generates a lot of heat from wearing calf just from the sheer weight of it. That helps as well.
Cramer lurking in the background. Thats Funny.
I just updated my "final" measurements 3 times via e-mail. Sorry for being 'that guy'. I apologize to whoever from ToJ had to deal with that
I'm a retard that just learned how to properly measure (third times a charm?). Just didn't seem to grasp the concept of fully stretching out the material before measuring.
I ended up with an A2 that measures out very close to a slightly longer 48 with slightly slimmer arms and more chest space. Makes way more sense for my build (5'9 160) w/ short torso than the strange measurements I had before thankfully. Was an inch short on shoulders before this, would have been baaaaaaad lol.
Now, just to wait
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Architecture Thread 1 minute ago
- › Dolce & Gabanna Plaid Suit 42R/36W 1 minute ago
- › (REDUCED) Engineered Garments Shawl Collared Pea Coat. Olive, size M 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)