Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 6/23/12 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1539
It's funny because coming from an MC perspective, the aim is to have the highest possible armholes in order to maximize mobility and minimize the shift of the jacket when you are reaching for stuff. I get bummed out when jacket armholes don't touch my pits.
I think a lot of the boxy-ness of Snowman's jacket is because its new calf and isn't draping, although I actually feel like the 4-zip mdr configuration maybe emphasizes it - while I love mine, I'm tending to wear it zipped up for this reason.
I think snowman should get a 3-zip or artishard rider in black goat, would look great.
damn snowman that has got to be the best fit for the MDR, hands down.
I didnt feel any love towards the MDR because on most of the fits it just looks somewhat awkward and plain especially in black, even blazerlike on some fits but maybe its just how you styled it,. You really brought that thing to life man. Even though its calf you dont look like a stiff in it at all.
Note: To Willy or whoever manages the gallery site, you totally gotta add some page number links. I need quick access to creep on my fav fit pics lol.
I'm sitting on my couch wearing a rick tee under the 4zip as I type this, feels good.
I'm sure Toj lamb is 1000 times thicker than my raf but I like the stiffness of the calf. It still looks nice with my usual stuff. It's a cool juxtaposition between the hardcore calf and more delicate fabrics. But it's all tied together with some sturdy boots. ...Just my own opinion
Thinking a Moto 2011 2 zip or CWU - 45, want something that dress up and down, so leaning towards moto 2011
Material - what is the difference between them? Way too much to read here so if there's a quick guide / breakdown that would be appreciated. Ideally would want something that can get beat up and look even better. What is the consensus for the preferred leather if I were to only get one TOJ?
Colors - thinking whisky or brown? I have mostly brown shell so figure it'd match a bit better? Is there still the option for dark whisky?
Cuffs, can you customize this at all?
Also looks like I'm a 48 but may need slightly bigger armholes, is that a possible modification?
Would email TOJ but I figure I'd get more direct info here.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Bespoke shoes from Shanghai - Jack Peng (all goodyear welted,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 8 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 14 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 16 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 23 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 24 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw