or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1538

post #23056 of 45035
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

This fit looks really good but I can't see much.
Get a better camera and post more fits! smile.gif
1 2 3
post #23057 of 45035
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

This fit looks really good but I can't see much.
Get a better camera and post more fits! smile.gif

sorry that one was from my phone !

willy got it covered though
post #23058 of 45035

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak View Post


1 2 3

 

lol pic 3 is great, this in t.o?

post #23059 of 45035
looks like it.
post #23060 of 45035
Are there new models/updates being released in the future? I've been reading the thread, and getting conflicting posts about a cutoff date that has gone past, an upcoming break, and new models. I'm looking at either a Navy or Black MDR, or a Whiskey DR, but am unsure if I should (can?) order now, or wait until a new model comes out. I'm a patient man.
post #23061 of 45035
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post

lol pic 3 is great, this in t.o?

i think so. there was also another pic of bryan and two other guys at nomad. the met by coincidence i think...
post #23062 of 45035
Snowman, why you selling your TOJ? Arms will break in a little with time frown.gif
post #23063 of 45035
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

i think so. there was also another pic of bryan and two other guys at nomad. the met by coincidence i think...

They're friends IRL.
post #23064 of 45035
Honestly I didn't want to say anything but I don't think that jacket suits Snowman's proportions.
post #23065 of 45035
^agree, body looked really wide/square
post #23066 of 45035
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Snowman, why you selling your TOJ? Arms will break in a little with time frown.gif
its not the bicep area or anything, its the actual arm hole that is really too small for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

Honestly I didn't want to say anything but I don't think that jacket suits Snowman's proportions.
its a bit wide, right? dont know if i can help that, i cant size down anymore redface.gif
post #23067 of 45035
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

its not the bicep area or anything, its the actual arm hole that is really too small for me.
its a bit wide, right? dont know if i can help that, i cant size down anymore redface.gif

armholes always start out tight for me too. i've found they loosen very slightly, though no experience with calf. I run into this problem a lot so it's not just toj.
post #23068 of 45035
oh yeah i get that a lot too. i size up on shirts because i dont like them touching my pits lol. ocd!
its that age old dilemma where you take the risk to break it in and if it works, fine. if not then ill have to take a bigger loss redface.gif
clothes came is serious business
post #23069 of 45035
armhole on my jacket was too high, had to sell it. loved it other than that, but it was just uncomfortable. anyone with a muscular body has to do some serious adjustments to these jackets otherwise they'll be uncomfortable, especially in calf.
post #23070 of 45035
546407_10151119610067886_631298989_n.jpg

Leather weather!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011