or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1531

post #22951 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Calfskin 4zip dr satisfied.gif

MDR or DR? Either way, good choice!
post #22952 of 45018
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

dammit! It needs to stop raining/looking like rain so I can actually wear this thing

You can wear it in the rain, man. In fact, it'd be pretty nice in the rain....
post #22953 of 45018
Anyone else still waiting for stuff from the cut off?

I want my black lamb bomber frown.giffrown.gif
post #22954 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

You can wear it in the rain, man. In fact, it'd be pretty nice in the rain....

I dunno...I kind of think my rain jacket would work better than lamb smile.gif
post #22955 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by gong View Post

foo.gif

not neccesarily false... i have be the charging it on the CC card and worry about it later over the past two years, and realise that my net worth keeps staying fuckin tiny. I now save up so i can be more like the real ari gold.
post #22956 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post


not neccesarily false... i have be the charging it on the CC card and worry about it later over the past two years, and realise that my net worth keeps staying fuckin tiny. I now save up so i can be more like the real ari gold.

 

I'm 22 and have enough savings to buy a toj leather in every color if I really felt inclined to, overgeneralizing an entire generation is stupid.

post #22957 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

MDR or DR? Either way, good choice!
Mdr dawg icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Gonna wear it with Ann d boots and silent pants with hidden placket button up
And with denims just for drew inlove.gif
post #22958 of 45018
http://i.imgur.com/UxJ1S.jpg

Is there anything I can do about this?
post #22959 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Mdr dawg icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Gonna wear it with Ann d boots and silent pants with hidden placket button up
And with denims just for drew inlove.gif

fuck man, that's perfect. You're going to love it. We'll be MDR bros! I'll get some black wool trousers and a hidden placket and we can match
post #22960 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

fuck man, that's perfect. You're going to love it. We'll be MDR bros! I'll get some black wool trousers and a hidden placket and we can match
Did you order a 4zip recently? Or are you talking about your old murked out mdr?
post #22961 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgcookielol View Post

Did you order a 4zip recently? Or are you talking about your old murked out mdr?

oh right, mine's 3-zip frown.gif

Wish it was 4
post #22962 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post

Anyone else still waiting for stuff from the cut off?
I want my black lamb bomber frown.giffrown.gif
Yeah man still waiting on my A2
post #22963 of 45018
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

http://i.imgur.com/UxJ1S.jpg
Is there anything I can do about this?

not really, unless you want to cut it out and then have the gussets stay popped out forever. It's elastic.
post #22964 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1445 View Post

Yeah man still waiting on my A2

Me too waiting on red quilted moto
post #22965 of 45018
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post


Black guy in Korea who doesn't wear like a tool? worship.gif

Heh- I'm South Asian, but a lot of people here confuse me for African. I get asked "Are you from Ghana?" all the time!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011