Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1527
Styleforum Top Picks
It makes me want mine period, it's been getting cool lately so it's always a moment for me.
This makes me so stoked for my dark brown goat cwu.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So my brown goat 4-zip mdr (with silver zippers, no less) arrived yesterday. Feels laid back and think it works pretty well over basic non-baller stuff. I like.
Have to echo Johan, I was impressed with how soft and comfy the goat is. Tried to take a photo in sunlight to capture that texture.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
edit: - brad its brown goat not black - its really that dark! brown tones are more noticeable up close in person. I hope someone has ordered a black goat dr though!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
First post here on Styleforum.......No better way to kick off initiation with TOJ . Been a long time follower and I hope the below helps future buyers.
I'm 5"10.5 with shoes on, 75kg. TOJ1 sz 50 with 23.5 body & 30" sleeves (i'm usually a size 48. Make sure to size up 1 on the TOJ1, which was also recommended by team TOJ)
Hindsight > perhaps 0.5" shorter in the body and add 1" on the sleeves. Because of the MTM nature of TOJ's business, its very easy to get all OCD with measurements in hopes for the perfect fit. As such, I contemplated whether to sell my TOJ1 just for an inch here and there. But all I needed was a good slap across the head to knock some sense in me (courtesy of wife) to stop sweatin the small stuff.
This is my first TOJ purchase and it won't be my last. I went for little to no stacking on the sleeves as I was worried of the excess leather on sleeves look. It may not appear on the pics but it feels like the sleeves 'just' made it to the wrist break. Silly risk on my part because any shorter, it definitely would have been too short. The varsity style is forgiving and its best to add an extra inch. In fact, I wonder how many times Charlie has read similar posts to mine and said to himself "I TOLD YOU SO!!!". Charlie's recommendations were in fact closer to my hindsight analysis.
Black MDR awaits (lets go team TOJ), which i'm extremely nervous about. Why???....because I tweaked some of TOJ's sizing recommendations and I can't stop thinking that I should trusted their experience.
My TOJ wish list - TOJ 2.3 DR & A2 repro (similar to the old 2.2 bomber).
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 15 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 seconds ago
- › Mimmo Siviglia shirts and Riva fabrics in London 44 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › NIB Gaziano & Girling Monkstrap Chukka Boots TG73 UK10.5/US11 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays