looks nice, sleeves might be a touch short, but could just be angle/wrist stuff giving that impression
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1518
Styleforum Top Picks
I have a sample cotton bomber jacket/blouson that I based my overall measurements around.. do you typically size down on the width of the sleeves/cuff/elbow to account for further leather stretches around the area? I got a measurement estimate from Charly, and his recommendation is much less than the sample jacket measurement I have. I was wondering if this was uniform among you guys as well.
Finally got around to taking some fit pics of the trousers.
Don't have any derbies or appropriate boots so these Dries sneaks had to do.
Went TTS with a pair in 34. I'm 6'3 at around 180. Unhemmed.
Fit is spot on. Waist is perfect with a little room left. The side tabs can make them a bit more snug if I would like to. Fits well in the seat while still having some room in the thighs. Taper is just right down a 7" hem. Quality feels amazing, although I don't really know anything about construction or fabrics. Soft to touch and drapes very good. One of the best pieces I own.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Recent Purchases 51 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 4 minutes ago
- › Authentic ALEXANDER MCQUEEN suit? 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › Supreme Woodland Camo work pants sz30 Brand New 2014SS 19 minutes ago
- › une certaine période jeans desigual femme temps distincte 27 minutes ago
- › BawsSocks, Socks for the Baws. Stepping up your sock game starts... 28 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)