med whiskey calf. It was the Italian calf Drew talked about a while ago and sold out really quickly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1490
post #22336 of 42096
8/23/12 at 1:06am
Styleforum Top Picks
post #22337 of 42096
8/23/12 at 1:27am
post #22338 of 42096
8/23/12 at 5:44am
post #22339 of 42096
8/23/12 at 6:12am
post #22340 of 42096
8/23/12 at 6:49am
post #22341 of 42096
8/23/12 at 7:04am
post #22342 of 42096
8/23/12 at 7:04am
post #22343 of 42096
8/23/12 at 7:14am
(It really depends on the person with the bomber too. Some people like more stacking, some people like less. 1-1.5" is the norm.)
post #22344 of 42096
8/23/12 at 7:22am
Tough call. Teal sounds unique and would look pretty cool. Navy would be more "versatile" if you care about that sort of thing. Depends what other jackets you have in that same color range really. Stick with teal, I've already seen pictures of navy jackets!
I went 1.5" longer on my bomber.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #22345 of 42096
8/23/12 at 8:24am
post #22346 of 42096
8/23/12 at 8:31am
I guess you're right, I guess it's about taste. more zipper talk please.
lesamourai if i say best toj fit for a long time, you know how good it looks
post #22347 of 42096
8/23/12 at 8:57am
Trousers look good. How does the pleat look when your hand isn't in the pocket. I think I went one size too small so it pulls a little. Does yours?
post #22348 of 42096
8/23/12 at 9:19am
post #22349 of 42096
8/23/12 at 9:21am
post #22350 of 42096
8/23/12 at 9:30am
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1885 Active Users (497 Members and 1388 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 second ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 5 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 44 seconds ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...