or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1465

post #21961 of 40823
same!
post #21962 of 40823
Saturday night was the first night it was actually cool enough to wear my 2010 DR. It turns out Synthese's review when he got his wasn't hyperbole at all. Women wanted to touch me and men wanted to be me. That leather slayed everyone.
The outfit from that night (Click to show)
Pbwdc.jpg[

TOJ
White T
Ann D
Moma/SPOILER]
post #21963 of 40823
Thread Starter 
did you get sex? if you didnt i will make a rant video about disappoint, you sexy mf'er
post #21964 of 40823
I got sex on a balcony on the 35th floor of a commercial highrise overlooking downtown at 4:30 in the morning.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
PFMFE.jpg
The view
post #21965 of 40823

Nevermind!

post #21966 of 40823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

I got sex on a balcony on the 35th floor of a commercial highrise overlooking downtown at 4:30 in the morning. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
PFMFE.jpg
The view

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpaoOJpeGDPoyvFK2zJthHGCxR1bH3lGQauBbhxRj9gnPNDYdXBA

Also, tracking!
post #21967 of 40823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

I got sex on a balcony on the 35th floor of a commercial highrise overlooking downtown at 4:30 in the morning. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
PFMFE.jpg
The view

Not the picture we were hoping for.
post #21968 of 40823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

Not the picture we were hoping for.
Jesus Christ, speak for yourself, I don't know Nil that well.
post #21969 of 40823
damn, why did I get the MDR?!?!
post #21970 of 40823

So you only watch porn when you know the dudes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post


Jesus Christ, speak for yourself, I don't know Nil that well.
post #21971 of 40823
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

damn, why did I get the MDR?!?!

Dude the MDR is great and has just as much sex appeal.
post #21972 of 40823
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

Dude the MDR is great and has just as much sex appeal.

Ha I agree. On a lot of people, the 2010 DR is honestly too much. Nil pulls it off fine though.

Wish my hardware was no longer blacked out, but whatevs. The coating is starting to wear off into a cool copper color
post #21973 of 40823
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Wish my hardware was no longer blacked out, but whatevs. The coating is starting to wear off into a cool copper color

+1. Seeing those silver zips on Synth/Nil's DR makes me wish they were silver-er. But the copper is still pretty cool.
post #21974 of 40823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

Saturday night was the first night it was actually cool enough to wear my 2010 DR. It turns out Synthese's review when he got his wasn't hyperbole at all. Women wanted to touch me and men wanted to be me. That leather slayed everyone. The outfit from that night (Click to show)
Pbwdc.jpg[
TOJ
White T
Ann D
Moma/SPOILER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

I got sex on a balcony on the 35th floor of a commercial highrise overlooking downtown at 4:30 in the morning. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
PFMFE.jpg
The view

I tell no lies.
post #21975 of 40823

First pic looks like it was after said balcony sex.

 

 

 

 

 

ps: ´cause of the finger smelling, if it wasn´t clear  peepwall[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011