Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1447
Styleforum Top Picks
That's why I said textiles...
Even if they are for motorcycles, unless they are sport-bike power ranger attire, leather pants look like a goofy wannabe rock star.
Not really something that is core TOJ but might package well with offering nicely cut, reasonably safe motorcycle jackets for stylish bikers.
That looks amazing. But TB pricing has been through the roof lately. Last year's varsity was around $1200. I really don't know what justifies the price increase.
I felt one of TB's varsities from a prior season before and the leather was abysmal. It was pebbly and rough--definitely not soft.
I sent out some tracking numbers finally, really sorry for the delay. I sent a bunch of backed up pm's as well, most were random pm's I had to reply to, I need to learn to just not reply to them so I can prioritize. Some dude was nagging me about a Rick Owens down coat I had on classifieds over 4 years ago. =S I get more pm's than I'd like.
I have a bunch to talk about now, but I am gonna take a breather for a second. Another essay coming up.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 59 seconds ago
- › NIB $875 Stefanobi Derbies UK 10 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Happy Holidays!!!! 12 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 13 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...