Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Capital Custom Clothiers - Annapolis, MD - Any reviews? Last post on 12/27/11 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1447
Styleforum Top Picks
That's why I said textiles...
Even if they are for motorcycles, unless they are sport-bike power ranger attire, leather pants look like a goofy wannabe rock star.
Not really something that is core TOJ but might package well with offering nicely cut, reasonably safe motorcycle jackets for stylish bikers.
That looks amazing. But TB pricing has been through the roof lately. Last year's varsity was around $1200. I really don't know what justifies the price increase.
I felt one of TB's varsities from a prior season before and the leather was abysmal. It was pebbly and rough--definitely not soft.
I sent out some tracking numbers finally, really sorry for the delay. I sent a bunch of backed up pm's as well, most were random pm's I had to reply to, I need to learn to just not reply to them so I can prioritize. Some dude was nagging me about a Rick Owens down coat I had on classifieds over 4 years ago. =S I get more pm's than I'd like.
I have a bunch to talk about now, but I am gonna take a breather for a second. Another essay coming up.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 43 seconds ago
- › The Architecture Thread 1 minute ago
- › " Tissot Watch Brand " Who owns this watch Brand ? and Do you... 2 minutes ago
- › First Black Lapel suit: fit check 2 minutes ago
- › The Longest Interview Process 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Slim fitting chinos / pants 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)