Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1420
Styleforum Top Picks
(Slightly) late pass, but here's my wishlist:
- shoes: Something that would go with the ToJ trousers. I can't give any specifics because I don't know shit about shit, but I want a pair. Also, if there happened to be a ToJ take on white low-top sneakers, I'd be there like shareware.
- denim: Hopefully this is still in the works. I think Drew mentioned only doing indigo, maybe based on the denim he's seen to date. Black and black overdyes would both be cool, too, but I don't want to be greedy.
- t-shirts: Also mentioned earlier, I think. I mostly wear AA loose summer crews nowadays, which have a slightly relaxed neckline, a decent amount of length, and a little bit of a taper. I'd love to be able to get a nicer version of these, maybe with slightly longer, slimmer sleeves. Nothing crazy, just a decent, staple t-shirt that won't look dated in a few years. Maybe only available as an add-on to other orders on account of the shipping costs.
- blazers: I'd love to get my hands on the ToJ take on a casual, unstructured wool blazer. Textured fabric, patch pockets, all that stuff. I realize that you see these everywhere nowadays, but they always seem to have something stupid going on - weird fit, stupid-high button stance, oddly squared-off shoulders, &c. Again, just something that won't look dated in a few years.
- cotton outerwear: Something like the VTG CM, but, you know, cotton or some other lightweight fabric for warmer weather (with a one-way zip, of course, maybe horn buttons instead of snaps at the wrist).
I cringed on your post as I recalled Drew commenting on the jacket as 'red bruise-inducing, arm-ripping stuff'
art, I think were about the same weight, height, size up. Sleeves are way too slim and like what hhenryhhh says, it does look pretty bad when worn so tight.
This is baseball jacket round 2 for me as TOJ was not offering any bigger than a 54, in stubbornness I ordered it anyway. Lo and behold it wasn't quite big enough and I had to let it go on B&S. Well 6, 8, whatever odd months later after multiple polite requests and inquiries, Charly was good enough to put together a 56 for me and it fits like a fucking glove. The suede seems to be a bit thinner this go round but the change is for the better, last iteration felt a little stiff. I've got broad shoulders and a barrel chest and this buttons up chin-to-belt buckle like it was sewn around me.
I threw on the Puma MY clown shoes so I was'nt the umpteenth person in white shoes but its unnecessary, this jacket makes a great statement by itself without any distraction. I also have a brown lamb A2 in the works from a last-minute cutoff day impulse. All the more excited for the A2 after putting this on, VLSI you must feel like a kid on christmas.
Thanks very much to Drew, Charly and Dan.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Sell CVV ( NO SCAM ) From VNC , Sell UK Bin , US,Europe,Inter... 4 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 14 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 16 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 17 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 24 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 25 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 26 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...