or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1330

post #19936 of 40757
Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post

sup? ah shit, just realized you got one of the modern renditions.
just ordered my 2010 DR, silver zips, black calf. hope its fucking awesome. Been wanting an english style DR for so long...
I'm 6'1, 204lbs. Measurements as follows
shoulders 17.8"
chest (pit-to-pit) 23.8"
midsection 21.2"
waist 21.7"
body length, front 23.2"
body length, back 25.8"
sleeve length, from shoulder 26.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.8"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.7"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.7"

When you get it take a pic of it with your bobber or cafe racer. Btw, I got the ICON and it fits perfect. Thanks for the recommendation playa.
post #19937 of 40757
fistbump.gif

will do
post #19938 of 40757
Aether that'll be perfect, that's a long time coming
post #19939 of 40757
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexonfabric View Post

4 zip moto in light dove grey? Sound good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchariybrown View Post

Medium gray. Light gray is no more.

I ordered a Light Dove Gray 4 Zip MDR and hope to get tracking this week. However, after looking through the gallery since then I can't help but feel I should've gone medium gray. Who knows, maybe I'll love it when it comes in and not be filled with regret haha. Idk if silver hardware was even an option when I ordered it, but I really wish it crossed my mind to at least ask for it over gunmetal confused.gif
post #19940 of 40757
"Your jacket should be done and shipped next week" -Charly

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif - Me
post #19941 of 40757
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

"Your jacket should be done and shipped next week" -Charly
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif - Me

When did you order?
post #19942 of 40757
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

I hope we'll see a raglan-sleeved leather sometime in the future. Raglan moto in grey would be nice.

I would like to see washed leathers. But this might have been rejected a few pages back that I missed.
post #19943 of 40757
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDinh View Post


When did you order?

Yeah do tell!

post #19944 of 40757
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDinh View Post

When did you order?

About six weeks ago
post #19945 of 40757
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post

sup? ah shit, just realized you got one of the modern renditions.
just ordered my 2010 DR, silver zips, black calf. hope its fucking awesome. Been wanting an english style DR for so long...
I'm 6'1, 204lbs. Measurements as follows
shoulders 17.8"
chest (pit-to-pit) 23.8"
midsection 21.2"
waist 21.7"
body length, front 23.2"
body length, back 25.8"
sleeve length, from shoulder 26.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.8"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.7"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.7"

is that what your brown A2 measures down the front? 23.2 looks a little short considering you have a long torso
post #19946 of 40757
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

I hope we'll see a raglan-sleeved leather sometime in the future. Raglan moto in grey would be nice.

I'd be interested in this, as long as it doesn't have a gun holster. I actually really like the two raglan jackets I have - Damir and TOJ - although I think the former kind of makes me look fat.
post #19947 of 40757

doesn't that p2p look sorta huge?

post #19948 of 40757
So is the TOJ0 Ultimate Edition happening before the hiatus? sorta like the Anniversary edition?
post #19949 of 40757
^I doubt it. The door is closing at the end of the month.
post #19950 of 40757
Quote:
Originally Posted by rirakuma View Post

just wondering why hasnt anybody ordered a 4 zip cm? Is 4 zip a bad look on the CM?

No such thing as a 4-zip CM. I already asked when I ordered mine.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011