Any idea when the shipping run will be this week? I'm at 8 weeks and can barely tear myself away from my email account...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1241
Styleforum Top Picks
^ I think the rule of thumb is that they ship once a week on Saturday in Korea.
For all three of my orders, I've had a tracking # in my inbox when I woke up on Friday morning (im in the US).
Of course that can change if something unusual happens (holiday, waiting on re-up, etc).
Once you get that tracking, the EMS is basically like next business day air (with any lag due to customs and your local PO).
Did you get the red calfskin mDR? If so, that's gonna be so good. Deciding on either the navy calfskin DQR or Olive Calf DR 2010. So hard
I got the red calfskin 2010DR. I'll post some pictures up when it arrives! I really like the idea of an Olive DR... in fact, it was definitely going to be my second choice after red. Olive is just such a versatile colour, and I think it'd really show off the quality of TOJ leather.
Also, thanks DBear.
my mistake, it was an SS10 Julius moto
edit: according to willy, the cream/off-white might look like the sleeves on (but he wasn't sure):
I'd believe that hypothesis though.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 34 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 54 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 5 minutes ago
- › More Versatile Color Harris Tweed? 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 6 minutes ago
- › Poll: Friday Challenge 19TH September 2014: Brown tie without a... 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...