Order for a leather, I should state. I just want to see a fit pic of the pants before I send in an order for those.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1227
Styleforum Top Picks
This is the best way to go; it cuts down on impatience and nervous anticipation. I figure the jacket I ordered won't be ready until it's already too hot to wear it, so I can be pleasantly surprised when I get the shipping notice in a couple of months.
Ribbed collar cwu-45s look amazing, and it would definitely be my go-to jacket, but then I'd never wear my varsity, and the A2's shearling collar is just way too perfect for windy days/nights for me to pass up. I'll probably pick up the cwu-45/mdr t the end of the month though.
How about you?
Is this picture the medium or light grey? If it's the latter, any pictures in the gallery of how the medium grey turned out? Browsing through, it seems all the jackets with black sleeves have either a light grey or black body, but I could be wrong.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › [PRICE DROP 12/21] STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Varisty rain jacket with... 4 minutes ago
- › [PRICE DROP 12/21] NUMBER (N)INE █ Fall/Winter 2008 faux shearling... 5 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 5 minutes ago
- › [PRICE DROP 12/21] RAF SIMONS █ Fall/Winter 1999 shawl lapel wool... 6 minutes ago
- › [PRICE DROP 12/21] DRIES VAN NOTEN Net sweater █ sz. Medium 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › [PRICE DROP 12/21] DRIES VAN NOTEN BAGGY LINEN CARGO TROUSERS █ sz.48 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...