Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1215
Styleforum Top Picks
Got my CM a couple of days ago (shipping was astonishingly quick). Too bad it's 90 degrees now, but I'm hoping for a cold snap so I can comfortably wear it a couple of evenings at least :).
Just wanted to note that I had never realized (1) that TOJ zippers were attached to the left-hand side of the placket from the wearer's perspective and (2) that apparently every other jacket I've owned has had the zipper on the right-hand side of the placket. I keep looking like a 'tard trying to hold the left side of the jacket and unzip the right, hah.
I'm curious what the reason behind that is.
"Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss. " - Omar
I don't know yet. TOJ may not come back, it is not decided. I am thinking about taking up some work cooking for awhile and seeing where that goes.
The Leed's model can work for trousers. Has a good shape and not super elongated like some designer derbies
Has the right volume overall and in the toe box. The smooth black leather is nice.
Not sure if Drew approves of this brand synergy since I am sure he loves English make shoes
I did take a look at those Lad and it is a tad long IMO.
Especially because of the taper w/ the TOJ trousers, something similar to the AE Leed's or even the Raf derbies is good Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Someone was selling pair of Raf derbies not too long ago. Good purchase for whoever jumped on it.
Luxe+casual shoes? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ceo, these are nice. What are they?
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Official RRL Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Supreme Three Six Mafia Tee in black, size medium 32 seconds ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › [12/22 PRICEDROP] STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Merino coat - sz. 6 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Inis Meain knitwear 7 minutes ago
- › Management consulting wardrobe 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...