or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1167

post #17491 of 44894
Thread Starter 
yeah, full MTM. Girlfriendable, I guess, but I make most of these styles and shore up the material choices in order to be masculine without any question. There's better styles suited to women, like the 2010 DR.
post #17492 of 44894
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

do you realize what you asked me to do?
that wasn't the point. your attitude towards me is that of someone that can pick and choose their customers, and that's pretty douchy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

Pretty sure he'll be fine without you buying a pair of pants.
oh lord, a fanboy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

You can't measure your own waist?

maybe I wanted to get measured for a jacket too? did you ever think of that? or did sucking off drew's penis not let you realize it?
post #17493 of 44894
Maybe it's just me but I'd be really into a denim or waxed canvas or some non-leather t1/t3 at a slightly cheaper price point.

edit- can someone ban that dude already
post #17494 of 44894
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

yeah, full MTM. Girlfriendable, I guess, but I make most of these styles and shore up the material choices in order to be masculine without any question. There's better styles suited to women, like the 2010 DR.

Gotcha...that may be a little stylized (there's probably a better term, but you know, hardware-laden and whatnot) for the lady in question...would a 2011 4-zip moto work as well?
post #17495 of 44894
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

that wasn't the point. your attitude towards me is that of someone that can pick and choose their customers, and that's pretty douchy.
oh lord, a fanboy.
maybe I wanted to get measured for a jacket too? did you ever think of that? or did sucking off drew's penis not let you realize it?
just stfu dude.
post #17496 of 44894
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

haha, that same jpeg started a few guys off on their TOJ journey...

yep shog[1].gif
post #17497 of 44894
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

noted. I am just staying down there for a couple days anyway, might see an old friend. Might get up to LA on one day to see some people as well, kinda busy. Not much time to measure people's waists for trousers. I'm down to measure people for jackets though, if it can be coordinated to be within a short window of time. I don't get to America much obviously, and I have 48 hours on the ground, so time is going to be of the essence.

Wish I had the money to get sized for a jacket, oh well, that's for the future I suppose. Anywhere you are going to eat in OC in particular?
post #17498 of 44894
I have a DR, and i love it. The pathetic thing is everyone coming to drew's rescue when he has a holier than thou attitude. rotflmao.gif
post #17499 of 44894
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

that wasn't the point. your attitude towards me is that of someone that can pick and choose their customers, and that's pretty douchy.
oh lord, a fanboy.
maybe I wanted to get measured for a jacket too? did you ever think of that? or did sucking off drew's penis not let you realize it?

86CYl.png

img[
post #17500 of 44894
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibango View Post

86CYl.png
img[

sweet dance happy.gif
post #17501 of 44894
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

that wasn't the point. your attitude towards me is that of someone that can pick and choose their customers, and that's pretty douchy.
oh lord, a fanboy.
maybe I wanted to get measured for a jacket too? did you ever think of that? or did sucking off drew's penis not let you realize it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

I have a DR, and i love it. The pathetic thing is everyone coming to drew's rescue when he has a holier than thou attitude. rotflmao.gif

I'm gonna use this quote, love it; nerrazzuri, you need to put your head down on your desk for a bit.

And dudes, for the number of times you dudes post pics of me to this thread without warning (sup noobizor) and I swear there's been more than a couple mentions of my penis and my jism in this thread by now - I am losing interest in meeting up with people and bringing my measuring tape. Not cool, guys.
post #17502 of 44894
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

I'm gonna use this quote, love it; nerrazzuri, you need to put your head down on your desk for a bit.
And dudes, for the number of times you dudes post pics of me to this thread without warning (sup noobizor) and I swear there's been more than a couple mentions of my penis and my jism in this thread by now - I am losing interest in meeting up with people and bringing my measuring tape. Not cool, guys.

take your own advice. everyone in this threak is going to chastise me in 3......2......1......
post #17503 of 44894
the part that bothers me is the fact that someone can't have a different opinion regarding anything in here because all these stupid fanboys will muster up any excuse to say otherwise or 20+ people will put you on ignore/ stfu posts/ gtfo/ etc. really?
post #17504 of 44894
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

Maybe it's just me but I'd be really into a denim or waxed canvas or some non-leather t1/t3 at a slightly cheaper price point.
edit- can someone ban that dude already

Well, the market opportunity somewhat exists for something like that (more in regards to fit, as quality does exist, most just don't fit well), but if that were to happen it'd be made in Japan, ship on more expensive shipping, and be sort of an anonymous piece in the end, I feel. Also, not really into the waxed treatments as you may be thinking of, the randomly applied Dior/RO-esque stuff, or even the Nudie-esque uniform waxing; I feel their expiry date is up - that wax effect was Dior circa 2003. Not really my cup of tea aesthetically. I like clothes in their pure form, before machine-made distressing mostly. So... one of those things that isn't really viable, as I see it. Denim jackets are a hard sell, are hard to pull off/will not get styled well and will become the butt of another "only half of the fits are good" comment, and so on. Just not a great proposition in my mind.
post #17505 of 44894
Who are you going with, Drew? United/Continental?

Gas around L.A. is around $4.50 for 91. frown.gif

It's time like this that I'm glad I didn't get the M or AMG I planned to.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011