hit the gym brah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1060
Styleforum Top Picks
I am I have 4 samples to sell:
1. VTG DR - $650
3. Anniversary MA-1, olive nylon laminate, orange lining, half-length placket (as shown in gallery - $230
4. Peacoat, navy with black leather trim - same as stock but has a double button opening cuff - $395
All are roughly 45/46, for someone about 5'8 and 130 or so. THe VTG DR has high armholes and is still untanned, very stiff.
1, 3, and 4 still available.
5. Peacoat, navy with black trim - same as stock with quilted lining. Size large. $395.
Graphite grey CM next to black lamb MDR. Graphite is a really good description of it. Personally I am happy with the graphite calf, really nice stuff.
I kind of wish there was another style of jacket I wanted so I could order the blood red calf. Perhaps it's fortunate there isn't though.
It would be best if you could get some measuring tape and measure your body. IKEA has them for free if you live close to one. They cost very little if you want to buy one.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Runs Around The World in 2013 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...