or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 1045

post #15661 of 42040
im seriously considering the gdl rider/umdr.
i think id like snaps(hidden or not) on the collar for some extra detail when its popped

have you got any waywt pics gdl?
post #15662 of 42040
Sorry I don't. I wear suits every day and leathers at most once a week, so not too many WAYWT photo ops. Maybe this weekend
post #15663 of 42040

I never realized the artishard/2010dr had plainer hems and cuffs than the minimalist riders; I guess it's because the DR has the buckle detail, eh? That looks quite nice.

post #15664 of 42040
Both are sick.

Is the gdl/ UMDR available or was it a one-off?
post #15665 of 42040
i asked about zipperless pockets and hidden snaps and it was a no go fyi
post #15666 of 42040
avail. i emailed drew
post #15667 of 42040
Copped Artishard's BCDR so hopefully he can order whatever awesome new jacket he is planning. This will be my second TOJ adventure.

I was basically looking for the loudest thing I could get and I think I might have found it.
post #15668 of 42040
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #15669 of 42040

What leather is that UMDR gdl203 rider? Looks really matte and textured, or is it just the lighting?

post #15670 of 42040
think its lamb. i know, looks like blistered lamb right?!?!
thats why i want to see some more pics redface.gif
post #15671 of 42040
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_slater View Post

Copped Artishard's BCDR so hopefully he can order whatever awesome new jacket he is planning. This will be my second TOJ adventure.
I was basically looking for the loudest thing I could get and I think I might have found it.

god damn you. i was going to order that from him tomorrow frown.gif
post #15672 of 42040
Quote:
Originally Posted by limbo View Post

What leather is that UMDR gdl203 rider? Looks really matte and textured, or is it just the lighting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

think its lamb. i know, looks like blistered lamb right?!?!
thats why i want to see some more pics redface.gif

Sorry no blistered, it's regular black lamb. The pieces into the cuffs are more grainy but the rest of the jacket is butter smooth
post #15673 of 42040
I was going to pick up the artishard bcdr if the used 46/45 dr I picked up at B&S didn't fit.
... but it did, and I'd sigh every time I would see it still up for sale in his sig. frown.gif
post #15674 of 42040
I think the ToJ lamb's grain becomes more pronounced in pressure areas.
post #15675 of 42040
where were all you dudes like a week ago when I was itching to order shog[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011