or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 848

post #12706 of 44911
looks nice emilo. are you visiting from copenhagen?
post #12707 of 44911
Thread Starter 
emilo:

cleaned up your pic for you so that it's souvenir quality (yes I realize that your face is still blurred)

2q246zb.jpg
post #12708 of 44911
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilo View Post

MDR live in brooklyn. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
274

... thats like two blocks from my house.

I'll take the same picture with the same jacket soon devil.gif

but I don't think today unfortunately, tracking hasn't updated all day so I doubt its going out for delivery.
post #12709 of 44911
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
5WHCn.jpg

whiskey 4zip in england!
post #12710 of 44911
Haha, can you ever have enough ass on your pic's?

And I'm actually living on Manhattan. I'm interning over here. Stumbled in to GraphicNovelty and his '11 Moto on a bar in Brooklyn later same day the above pic was taken. His jacket looked really good (even considering beer+whiskey goggles). And always fun to get asked the obligatory question "Nice jacket man, where's it from?", where after I started replying something along the lines of "Thanks, it's this dude in Korea.." before realizing that the other guy was wearing a TOJ himself.

This reminds me of a question I've got. How do you guys pronounce TOJ? I'm on the TOYE(ish) boat myself.
post #12711 of 44911
emilo that picture is cool, the skyline looks awesome.

here's a waywt with my toj dr with about 3 or 4 months wear. It's an amazing jacket, I have other leathers and this one blows them all away. I wish it was a little bigger and longer though, especially now that I'm trying to get bigger.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
c0ICn.png

toj dr
aa henley
zara jeans
cp boots

Jacket isn't actually as cropped as it looks, I was shrugging my shoulders up a little bit.


e: i pronounce it tawj (similar to taj mahal I guess)
post #12712 of 44911
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaalbara View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
5WHCn.jpg
whiskey 4zip in england!

that is the most beautiful leather jacket i've ever seen
post #12713 of 44911
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluery View Post

emilo that picture is cool, the skyline looks awesome.
here's a waywt with my toj dr with about 3 or 4 months wear. It's an amazing jacket, I have other leathers and this one blows them all away. I wish it was a little bigger and longer though, especially now that I'm trying to get bigger. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
c0ICn.png
toj dr
aa henley
zara jeans
cp boots
Jacket isn't actually as cropped as it looks, I was shrugging my shoulders up a little bit.
e: i pronounce it tawj (similar to taj mahal I guess)

I just realized I sent you a pm that was half intended for you, and half intended for pfurey, lol. You guys and your similar sn's....
post #12714 of 44911
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

that is the most beautiful leather jacket i've ever seen

and i sized it completely by guesswork!
post #12715 of 44911
I've always pronounced it like an acronym...Tee-OH-Jay...
post #12716 of 44911
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilo View Post

Haha, can you ever have enough ass on your pic's?
And I'm actually living on Manhattan. I'm interning over here. Stumbled in to GraphicNovelty and his '11 Moto on a bar in Brooklyn later same day the above pic was taken. His jacket looked really good (even considering beer+whiskey goggles). And always fun to get asked the obligatory question "Nice jacket man, where's it from?", where after I started replying something along the lines of "Thanks, it's this dude in Korea.." before realizing that the other guy was wearing a TOJ himself.
This reminds me of a question I've got. How do you guys pronounce TOJ? I'm on the TOYE(ish) boat myself.

Did not realize TOJ could go as far as 'toye' but I like that, so keep doing it. I'm more for 'TOJ' being a word and not an acronym that you have to spell out. Considering all that happens, what comes and goes each week here, we are an absurdist reality, and so saying 'TOJ' as 'tawj' or 'toyeh' only helps.

Ps when you go home, photoshop that guy's ass out of your pic, that way you can frame it and have a keepsake of NY :P
post #12717 of 44911
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

I just realized I sent you a pm that was half intended for you, and half intended for pfurey, lol. You guys and your similar sn's....

Haha yeah, I saw that this morning and was confused tongue.gif
post #12718 of 44911


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaalbara View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) whiskey 4zip in england!

 

so good, damn it 
 

 

post #12719 of 44911
Thread Starter 
chaos and those two girls are only some of the few who know the magic of the limited editon medium whisky redface.gif
post #12720 of 44911
what about that creepy bust of a woman on the background
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011