Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 809
Styleforum Top Picks
Well, the jackets I posted are OG TOJ's that Drew no longer offers, so it's not like people could buy these models directly from Drew if they wanted to. Some people might prefer the older versions, so I thought it'd be helpful to post here for them.
In any case, I'm hoping it'll promote TOJ to new buyers that aren't willing to spend $730 for a brand new leather yet.
so this shit happened to us by accident today
Alright, one last post: just received my burgandy FQHH 2.2 bomber and I thought I'd share some pictures (seems like it's been well worn). Glad to finally have a jacket I don't mind beating up. This jacket just might be favourite TOJ yet, everyone should consider buying an A2.
Anyway, the colour's a bit darker under natural lighting - the burgundy really shines through under yellow lighting though.
I was just about to submit a somewhat snarky post asking how you got a FQHH A2 when I was denied in September, then I realized you bought it used, lol. That is awesome man, and you wear it well. A+
I'm sure it got lost in the thread so I'll state is again.
For those of you who want to meet up and maybe get measured.. I might be having a meetup set for next Saturday, the 3rd sometime in the afternoon/late afternoon in New York. It'll probably be somewhere around Soho or East Village (most likely the latter).
Please email or PM me if you'd definitely want to come and state if you just want to come and hang and/or if you want to get measured too, so I can see if there's enough people to do this and to get a headcount.
the following weekend would be better...
i plan to stay outside NJ that weekend and will be around the East Village that Saturday...going to crif dogs and dive bars
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review just now
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › 9.5E Walnut Shell Dalton 8 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...