or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 789

post #11821 of 39302
I would say 5'8'' 135 lbs
post #11822 of 39302
You need TOJ cards. I saw a kid the other day while strolling in Bethesda with the family, and he was wearing this horrific looking varsity. I was so disappointed- from a distance I thought I was going to make my first Toj-in-the-wild sighting (it had a slim fit, and looked nice from afar). It would have been great to whip out the card and tell the kid to check out these jackets.
post #11823 of 39302
dc is the hollywood for ugly people. bethesda is like the beverly hills of dc.
post #11824 of 39302
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughter95 View Post

dc is the hollywood for ugly people. bethesda is like the beverly hills of dc.
Quote:
You need TOJ cards. I saw a kid the other day while strolling in Bethesda with the family, and he was wearing this horrific looking varsity. I was so disappointed- from a distance I thought I was going to make my first Toj-in-the-wild sighting (it had a slim fit, and looked nice from afar). It would have been great to whip out the card and tell the kid to check out these jackets.

i'm from bethesda, perhaps you'll see me wandering around town after february smile.gif
post #11825 of 39302
Thread Starter 
lol, that is funny. When I was emailing with you I kept on wondering why you had an Asian American sounding name and spoke proper English, but lived in Norway... would've kept believing you were just some talented Asian-Norwegian with an anglo name had you not said that, since there are more than a few TOJ's in Norway too.
post #11826 of 39302
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

lol, that is funny. When I was emailing with you I kept on wondering why you had an Asian American sounding name and spoke proper English, but lived in Norway... would've kept believing you were just some talented Asian-Norwegian with an anglo name had you not said that, since there are more than a few TOJ's in Norway too.

first generation american (and proud!), but i'm on exchange in norway this semester. toj money came directly out of my beer fund frown.gif
post #11827 of 39302
After almost 8 weeks my med whiskey cm has arrived!!! So fucking happy with it. I was a little concerned about sizing, but its fucking perfect! Not too tight and short, has room to layer (and gain weight) but doesn't fit like a fucking contractors bag. I also got the version with the fixed collar!...Drew, you are the fucking man! Heres a crappy self pic in front of the mirror. I also had my bro take a quick photo (as you can see I tried to match my dogs color)
533469
post #11828 of 39302
Note to self--don't miss out the next time Drew stumbles across some calf leather he likes...

...color looks dope man.
post #11829 of 39302
jelly of that tote bag
post #11830 of 39302
even the dog is in awe
post #11831 of 39302
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

I would say 5'8'' 135 lbs

That's an uncanny talent you have for guessing height and weight

Also, totes, do they come with any order or just leathers?
post #11832 of 39302
IIRC, they only come with full leathers.
post #11833 of 39302
Yeah, have only got totes when ordering a leather.
post #11834 of 39302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

IIRC, they only come with full leathers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post

Yeah, have only got totes when ordering a leather.

Well...I think it's about time I sold some headphone gear to get one.
post #11835 of 39302
I have two ToJ leathers (and uhh a few other jackets) but still no tote redface.gif maybe this just means I should order more jackets... need to rep toj when shopping groceries
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The new official TOJ thread, 2011