Shirt fabric 18 is a black overdye and is still available.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- French Cuffs Last post on 7/13/14 at 12:09pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Would you pair this jacket with these slacks? Vote now. Last post on 9/27/11 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The new official TOJ thread, 2011 - Page 750
Styleforum Top Picks
Wow, TOJ fanboys are almost insanely sensitive.
What does it have to do with my question, which is why the seemingly official website of TOJ says it's unofficial?
In what way is asking a simple and understandable question bitching?
Seriously, nobody's dissing your favorite brand, no need to get your panties in a bunch.
Yup, everyone fits differently. Charly sized me. I'm wearing a sz 47 MDR right now over a sweater with a 39.5" chest and it's nowhere near skin tight. But then again, all of the sz 48 nonleather jackets I've order are WAY too tight. Everyone's different.
Right on. Fuck. I already ordered another two shirts before my CWU45/P and I still want a black overdye shirt lol. Anyways is it just me or is there hardly a difference between swatches 11 and 16?
Yeah. I think mine was a bit over four.
Edit: Def not the 48, I'm leaning towards the 46 with shoulders extended .5" or so...20" p2p for a thick leather jacket sounds about right, enough room for a tee
Edited by reedobandito - 11/11/11 at 2:28am
I'd just make sure your measurements are correct (ie. by having someone measure you), then send them to Charly. He will do a good job.
I think it would be fucking amazing if you offered the fishtail in a super light ashey grey almost white or canvas color, and also a very dark heathered charcoal in addition to the medium grey, navy, black, green/brown. Gonna throw it on in a minute over heat tech t, cut off sweats, leggings and cp his on my way to the gym for an intramural dodgeball tournament.
Yeah, would love a light grey fishtail. If I didn't already own a navy fishtail from Whyred I might have gone with navy though.
I wore my red lamb suede harrington today and can't believe how few of you guys have talked about the TOJ lamb suede. It's amazing.
In comparison to the calf suede on the bball, the lamb suede is much softer to the touch. I'd have to say that the only softer item I have is a pair of Visvim elk suede boat shoes I bought way back, and I think that's just because the nap on the elk suede is more broken apart. On top of that all I can think of that's softer are the magical lady bits that I'm quite fond of.
Yeah, I know. Sometimes I just want to caress my A-1
nineohtoo: I dunno, 16 looks like black, 11 looks like medium gray, 6 looks like light gray.
- The new official TOJ thread, 2011
- › Sam Hober Grenadine Navy Solid Grenadine Piccola tie, lined and 4-fold 2 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS: NWOT Kiton (Ciro Paone) Sport coat size 40. 100% Cashmere 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 4 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays