• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jersey Shore 3

champagne

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KenRose
**** has Sammi ever turned into a *****!!!

+1 to that. Snooki and Deena are like B1 and B2 haha

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holllllly ****!

The preview for the upcoming season looks pretty good.

Was that Sammi LEAVING in the previews?! The show will be a million times better without her

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I initially had low expectations of this season but damn, they brought the goods early.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
Holllllly ****!

The preview for the upcoming season looks pretty good.

Was that Sammi LEAVING in the previews?! The show will be a million times better without her

There was an article that came out when Jersey Shore 2 was airing that said when Sammi saw the episode when Ronnie was cheating on her she couldn't take it and left filming of JS 3.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by leegrace
This is really interesting but i also hated Sammy. i think everyone agrees with me that he is just a wastage of time...

Yes but agree she is the hottest out of all the chicks...
biggrin.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
everyone has had a gf like sammi that won;t let you have fun or hang with your friends...

KenRose

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Sammi sticks around though. I don't want to give anything away but the the footage reel also gives some cues to what else comes this season. I'm pretty sure she was the third girl sliding down the stairs with snook and dina, they all looked pretty friendly then.
They also do a good job of making people want to tune in. I think that scene of her leaving in the cab is probably her leaving a club or something.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Sammi is the worst. She's boring as **** and even dumber than that.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
Sammi is the worst. She's boring as **** and even dumber than that.

The show would be better with out her. She's the only thing standing between Ronnie and utter debacle every night.

I think I hate JWoww more than Sammi though. Something about her just grates on me. Maybe it's because she looks like a man.

KenRose

Reaction score
lol; I use to hate Jwoww, but after watching Sammi's facial expressions and overall behavior I was cheering for Jwoww to punch her in the face about 15 times!
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
The show would be better with out her. She's the only thing standing between Ronnie and utter debacle every night.

I think I hate JWoww more than Sammi though. Something about her just grates on me. Maybe it's because she looks like a man.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
The only people I like are The Situation, Pauly D, and Vinny. The rest just suck to different degrees.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads